edited June 2017
    Options
    life....

Magazine or cereal?

Neither. But now that you mention it....hmmm
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A big cooked breakfast..I'd love someone to make it...Im probably gunna have yoghurt :(
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I hope I never get Alzheimer's
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    What was the best thing before sliced bread?
    Bread knives?

Wouldn't they have just been knives before that? LOL
  • angelxsss
    Options
    The guy at Dunkin Donuts just gave me my iced coffee for free, after about 4 or 5 times, albeit in quick succession, of me coming there. I don't know why, but that makes me not want to go there anymore.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I have work in 4hours time, Im too tired to go work.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    To College World Series this weekend or not.. free tickets to both games on both Saturday and Sunday. Would be dumb to pass them up. But yet 4 games and all the traffic.. I would get irritated..

please go so you can boo and throw things at the aggies.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    To College World Series this weekend or not.. free tickets to both games on both Saturday and Sunday. Would be dumb to pass them up. But yet 4 games and all the traffic.. I would get irritated..

please go so you can boo and throw things at the aggies.

I advocate these actions
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    That commercial where the wife is traveling and she's homesick so the husband packs up some pictures and a snack and the dog and drives all "I would walk 500 miles..." all night to surprise her in her hotel room?

HOW does he get into her hotel room? What, he just tells the clerk "I'm her husband" and they just let him in? Because that's not how it works.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    That commercial where the wife is traveling and she's homesick so the husband packs up some pictures and a snack and the dog and drives all "I would walk 500 miles..." all night to surprise her in her hotel room?

HOW does he get into her hotel room? What, he just tells the clerk "I'm her husband" and they just let him in? Because that's not how it works.

That's so funny. I don't like that commercial either. I was thinking it'd be more interesting if he was waiting for her and she came into the room with her lover.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Way too much.... or nothing at all.... either way I'm pretty *kitten* useless.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Things are incredibly dysfunctional at this second job I was volunteered for. They'd better let me into grad school for putting up with this *kitten*
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

The commercial is much better if you make yourself believe she was coming to the hotel to pack up and come home so all the work he put in was pointless.
  • rainihi
    rainihi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thinking of the hot mess the series finale of Grimm was.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Hey I’ve been thinking. When life gives you melons? Don’t make melonade. Make life take the melons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn melons! What am I supposed to do with these, Life? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give me melons! Do you know who I am?
  • rainihi
    rainihi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    rainihi wrote: »
    Thinking of the hot mess the series finale of Grimm was.

Now I'm thinking about how attractive I thought David Giuntoli was when that show first started.

Now I'm thinking about how attractive he still is... XD
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Hey I’ve been thinking. When life gives you melons? Don’t make melonade. Make life take the melons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn melons! What am I supposed to do with these, Life? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give me melons! Do you know who I am?

Also demand life's manager to reimburse you gas money for having to drive back to return the melons.