What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I was going to build a deck, an extension, and fix the roof. Then I realized spiders can be in all of those! So I sold my house and lived at the office, but then I learned spiders can get me there!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Hey I’ve been thinking. When life gives you melons? Don’t make melonade. Make life take the melons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn melons! What am I supposed to do with these, Life? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give me melons! Do you know who I am?
    cee134 wrote: »
    I was going to build a deck, an extension, and fix the roof. Then I realized spiders can be in all of those! So I sold my house and lived at the office, but then I learned spiders can get me there!

I feel like you're a fan of reddit lol

I get it, I should try hops! I heard you the first time! Also I'm sorry everyone was lazy about their morning glory, it's only evil if you never prune it, or let it go to seed.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

thinkin' 'bout melons.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    rainihi wrote: »
    Thinking of the hot mess the series finale of Grimm was.

Now I'm thinking about how attractive I thought David Giuntoli was when that show first started.

Attractive main characters do make me watch shows that I otherwise think are kinda dumb.

I liked Grimm in the beginning, because of David Giuntoli I wanted to give it a chance, but lost interest. Same for Lucifer, I can't pay attention to the show, but like looking at and listening to Tom Ellis talk.

Vikings too, got my interest with hot guys, but I actually really like the story and pay attention.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    On my mind right now is the fact that my coworker just left, and although I'm not busy I will be responsible for two peoples jobs now this afternoon. Feeling a bit resentful that I'm not getting paid to do two people's jobs.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    On my mind right now is the fact that my coworker just left, and although I'm not busy I will be responsible for two peoples jobs now this afternoon. Feeling a bit resentful that I'm not getting paid to do two people's jobs.

but look on the bright side...if the coworker was never coming back, you'd be stuck doing two jobs for the pay of one - forever.
  • SnocoPower
    SnocoPower Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thinking about buying a house, but the market is going up and it's not the greatest time...meanwhile, I pay $1300 in rent for a house....when I could be paying less than $500 on the mortgage for that same house....that just got listed for sale this week!!!! (love the property)
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I'm getting very used to not getting to have lunch until late/not at all
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Payday is tomorrow and I'm thinking about spending my leftover grocery budget on Halo Top
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Thinking about reopening my Zumba studio... I had to shut down when hubs got critically injured a couple years ago. Is Zumba still a thing?
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Thinking about reopening my Zumba studio... I had to shut down when hubs got critically injured a couple years ago. Is Zumba still a thing?

If I had extra money to spend, I'd totally do Zumba
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

It's so much fun, it's never been my main form of working out but it was a stress reliever, a good time. Some extra money and about half of my classes were compromised of good friends so we had a blast.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

BTW. Check youtube and pinterest, you can find lots of great Zumba videos. Of course, it's not quite the same as a studio but still fun and a good workout, if you do go to a studio, the instructor will make all the difference so try a couple out before committing to one.
  • angelxsss
    Options

BTW. Check youtube and pinterest, you can find lots of great Zumba videos. Of course, it's not quite the same as a studio but still fun and a good workout, if you do go to a studio, the instructor will make all the difference so try a couple out before committing to one.

Thanks! Idk why I never thought about youtube for zumba. Maybe I'll look that up when I don't really feel like working out
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    thinkin' 'bout melons.

stand in line.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

just work half speed; it evens out in the end.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Why do they make scented toilet paper?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I didn't even know this existed. Mind blown. Surely no one smells the paper after use..
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Helps cover the smell of of Chinese food farts.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Lol... All of your frequent random questions make me think you might be that kid in Bad Santa..