The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm a little over 50ish but believe me I don't act it or feel it (age is a number), feel free to add me if you dare :) Blessings to all...Joy
  • Gingernats741
    Gingernats741 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    38 in Yorkshire. Add if you like!
  • trorion
    trorion Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I plan on living to 125 so I'm not really middle aged until I'm 62.5 but if you insist.
  • emilyparker194
    emilyparker194 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always looking for people to share this journey with! Add me!!! Lets all support each other!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 50s. I am here to log my time on the tennis court and my running, and the other physical activities I do. I also like to discuss new medical-health-fitness news and frequently write about these things on my news feed.
    Please, I would love to be added by people.
  • EatCleanPoopGreen
    EatCleanPoopGreen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    47 and looking for friends. I like to be active on here as well as I am very active in life. Would love to support others and have support back.
  • debi509
    debi509 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added for accountability!
  • debi509
    Options
    Hello my new group!
  • debi509
    Options
    Please add me!
  • debi509
    Options
    47 and looking for friends. I like to be active on here as well as I am very active in life. Would love to support others and have support back.

O would like to be added. New not sure how it works
  • debi509
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    Hi all, nice to see that this thread is still alive and well. I see everyone posting their ages and by golly, I do believe I am one of the oldest! :o When did that happen?! Despite that, i continue to work out, alternating my workouts between strength training and running.

Caw share best practice?
  • RachP7671
    RachP7671 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just turned 46 and could do with some motivation to keep me on track. Some friends would be lovely :)
  • Sunshine6909
    Sunshine6909 Posts: 108 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi. Im 45 & this I my 2nd week on MFP would love some friends in similar time zone... NZ or Aussie. :-)
  • fitin50s2
    fitin50s2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 51. I've been here a while. Anyone can feel free to send me a request if they would like to. I do like interaction and mutual support. Not a collector so please do not add me for that reason.
  • hoffman2300
    hoffman2300 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 and don't feel close to middle age! And, it's great to know that there are people here who are in a similar life stage :smile: Would welcome friends/support.
  • sherrilyn1
    sherrilyn1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm new here, 57 "yikes" lol, looking for support, ideas, and sharing ideas that might encourage someone else.
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 38 and in the U.K. :)

Lots of friends needed!
  • jamilt
    jamilt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello,I'm Jay & I'll be 50 in July. I've been on & off MFP for sometime now... But now I'm back to stay. I have my fitbit and I'm on a 30Lb weight lost journey... Have a COOL BEANS DAY.
  • TeamMillerJCM
    TeamMillerJCM Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, Angioplasty on my 49th birthday narrowly averted an untimely death. Damn you bad genes! Running hard and working hard to get back in shape after 2 and 1/2 months of inactivity. Need to loose some poundage too. Making steady progress slowly. Hooah!