Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    My neighbour likes to play darts for hours on end in our very thin-walled apartment complex and likes to walk as loud as possible while doing that, so that each time he walks back and forth (in the same rhythm over and OVER) I hear the bangs his heels produce. It kind of feels like that ancient chinese torturing method where they let a drip fall on your forehead over and over. That makes me irrationally angry.

Also, people chewing gum. It doesn't matter if they do it with their mouth open or closed.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Green Day makes me irrationally angry.

"George Bush makes us so angry, grrrrrr, rage, punk rock, American Idiot!".

Barrack Obama's Presidency - crickets.

"Donald Trump makes us so angry, grrrrrr, rage, no Trump, no KKK!."

Seriously, like this country was just so perfect 2008-2016 that Green Day found nothing to protest, lol.

Greenday just make me unhappy because they aren't very good.
    To be fair, I'm fully on board with that whole no KKK thing.

Yeah, Green Day and their edgy, controversial stance on the KKK. After hearing their "no KKK!" mantra a lot of Klansmen took off their hoods and donated them to the Salvation Army
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    On that note, people who turn non-political things into political things make me angry.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    People who try to start a fight with you for no reason.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    bears who steal my m&ms~
  • 0911shunamite
    0911shunamite Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    People who sound like they're getting screwed while they lift and ignorant people who think the world owes them something
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Options
    Sitting in the presence of so-called adults during meetings or classes who perpetually jam their fingers in various holes in their heads like fidgety little children. Fingers in the ears, drawing back and staring to see what was discovered in there, and then flicking or brushing it aside. Fingers in the mouth, carefully nibbling on a nail, and then staring at the nail, then biting some more. The nose comes into play occasionally. Then they touch things that I also have to touch like the handles on doors, fridges, and microwaves. Uggghhhh
  • MrHillman22
    MrHillman22 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    People crunching or slopping when eating!!!! Argh
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Ducks
  • aredclift
    aredclift Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Personally, I hate this "PC" movement that is going on. I mean, if I find myself around a certain group of people I am forced to censor myself or face the risk of being (somewhat ironically) bombarded with obscene and unnecessary insults. I mean come, these days I can't call someone 'retarded' or some other words unless it's some sort of special exception. You ever heard of comedy? Every joke comes at the expense of something else - but belittling CERTAIN people is seen as offensive and even abuse, though if the same thing is said to someone else everyone points and laughs right along with me. It all boils down to fact that everyone has an agenda, such as politics. Look at it this way - the same people who criticize Trump of his "Grab her by the p***y" scandal (which was obviously a lighthearted joke btw) are the ones who say that because Trump has "small hands" that other members of his body are small. This lack of self awareness and, to a large degree, self control, frustrates me to no end and is why I hate the PC movement.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Options
    When flying a few weeks ago, I had to scramble and move items from my checked luggage to my carryon in order to avoid paying a $100 penalty for my checked luggage exceeding 50 lbs. I subsequently boarded the plane and was wedged between two enormous people, each of whom easily each weighed more than 100lbs than me.

So to recap: a 175lb guy with a 51lb bag pays a $100 fee but a 300lb guy with a 49lb bag is good to go…seems like a solid way to control the weight loaded on an aircraft.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Drivers
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Angry women
  • mrssie1223
    mrssie1223 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Stupid people aka people with no common sense. :wink:
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    Wimmen that dont fall at my feet worshipping me the instant that they meet me, i mean - WTF?
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    There are things that make me angrier than this, but because I go into the forums most week days I have to say that people who don't know how to spell drive me insane.

Its' all wright, Im sure their grate at diferent stuf.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    People who try to "loose" weight. People who want to go over "their". People who say to me, "your" "to" interested in grammar. I hate every single one of them.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Also, those stupid *kitten* Snapchat or Instagram filters with the ears and nose, or the flowers. I just want to smack someone upside their head with a water balloon in winter for posting those pics.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    People who create drama and feel the need to talk pure shite and lies about others that they never even talked to .
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Exactly!!!

People that are disrespectful of others because of their different religious backgrounds