Have you ever eaten a whole pint of icecream?

Options
Sweetlux
Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
When I started reading this article I was irritated, but as I got to the end I'm actually kind of impressed....kind of.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/the-new-trend-in-diet-foods-appeal-to-americans-desire-for-more-more-more-2516462/

p.s. No, I've never eaten a whole pint of icecream :)

Replies

• jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    I have eaten a pint of ice cream many, many times but not recently. I liked the article and want to try Arctic Zero products.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    a pint .... pppppppppfttttttttt im a gallon kinda guy
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Yes I have eaten a whole pint of ice cream.. mainly when I was in college and it was finals week :)
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    A pint?!?!....hell yes! And enjoyed every bite!!!
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Oh yea! OP- You really haven't??
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    once (not my best day) I baked a cake - then I ate a piece, and another .. pretty soon I ate half of it. I didn't want my live in b/f at the time to know I ate half a cake so then I ate the entire thing & baked ANOTHER cake for dessert that night

It was another 18 years before I addressed that in therapy - and no, I don't do things like that anymore but I know what I'm capable of
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    dup
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I have. Lots. Will probably do it again.....
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I think it is a dangerous path to keep encouraging enormous portion sizes, even if it is lower calorie. Anyone else remember the SnackWells fat free cookie fad of the 90s? What it comes down to is no one needs to eat a pint of ice cream, even if it is Arctic Zero, in one sitting. At least in the US, we need to learn what an actual portion looks like and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

By the way, Arctic Zero is gross and tastes like frozen protein shake to me. I only tried it once (the chocolate variety). However, I have seen people on this board raving about it, so to each their own.
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    Hhhhaaaaaugh!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ICE CREAM did some one say ICE CREAM? Double dark chocolate, chocolate chip, death by chocolate, chunky monkey, cherry garcia... well... As long as it stays between you and me.... NO! Perhaps more like a half gallon! when they were still half gallons.
  • violon
    violon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a pint of ice cream many, many times but not recently. I liked the article and want to try Arctic Zero products.

Tried the cookies & cream flavor... it's terrible. Had to throw it out.
  • gingerfoxxx
    gingerfoxxx Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Great article :) I was gonna add, a pint for me would be a warm up, back in the day.
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    hahaha...so many I can't count. That's probably one of the reson I got so fat! I will probably do it again at some point..just being honest. I freakin love ice cream!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I want ice cream!

What I want more is to try all the flavours of Ben & Jerry's you get over in America

Peanut butter for Gods sake! Mmmm
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yup, I have. :P Ben & Jerry's is amazing!
  • superflashphoto
    superflashphoto Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever eaten an entire pint of ice cream! I feel sick if I eat more than like, one large scoop.
    The article kind of made me nauseous just reading it.
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Yes it's true, I've NEVER eaten a pint of icecream EVER IN MY LIFE. I don't like sweets. I don't eat candy bars or chocolate. Now if you offer me some french fries or chips and salsa and it's on :)
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hhhhaaaaaugh!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ICE CREAM did some one say ICE CREAM? Double dark chocolate, chocolate chip, death by chocolate, chunky monkey, cherry garcia... well... As long as it stays between you and me.... NO! Perhaps more like a half gallon! when they were still half gallons.

That's just cruel - mentioning ice cream and double dark chocolate in the same post!
  • ltaylore
    ltaylore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What saddens me is that in my youth I could eat a pint of icecream and not gain a pound. Now I have to account for every calorie and a pint of icecream never seems to fit in my diet!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a gallon easy.....and killed half a pumpkin pie right along with it. Im ashamed now that I think about it.