True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I confess I love the new "woo" button!! So if you get a Woo it's totally me AhHahha

Same girl

I confess that im really tired but im going to be up another hour because im excited fkr tomorrow
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Apparently I got my first warning for the gif I posted of Brad Pitt with a rubber glove from Fight Club
    r3vvjwf67rhf.gif

Was he doing something sexual?

@Ben_there_done_that
    "Is it? I mean, you have to be naked at some point while you're changing. It's the old guys that walk around naked doing who-knows-what all over the place that confuse me.

There should be a step rule. Like if you have to take more than 3 steps from where you're changing, you're doing something wrong. "

I caught myself. I got naked, grabbed my shower bag and started walking. Oh yeah.. towels.. duh. Go back for the towels. Get to the shower and notice the towel hooks. I didn't occur to me until that moment that perhaps I should have had my towel on before I walked through the locker room twice. I'm just saying, when ya get old.. you think less about be naked.

I just had flashbacks of seeing naked old ladies in the showers at the pool when I was a kid.

I frequently walk around the locker room naked to air dry. I will be the fat old naked dude in there one day

Lol I don't doubt it.

I mean, he was in the movie, but you'd only know that if you saw the movie. He was shirtless (naked really but you don't clearly see that) and opened the door with a rubber glove on

Did the rubber gloves appear to be greasy? .

if not, he wasn't doing it right.

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I don't get the problem with naked people in the locker room. Spent most of Jr High & HS playing sports. We had tiny *kitten* community showers, there was no hiding anything from anyone. There were guys that it bothered, they just went back to class or home smelling like a family of skunks. But that's not my problem.
    The only difference now is there is always that one old dude that doesn't use anything in the gym other than the jacuzzi tub, who also wanders around the locker room for 5 minutes naked. I guess he figures it nearly to small to see anyhow, so no need to over it after the first minute or so.
    TMI Tuesday pisses me off. And Hump day. My feed is full of crap
    I let people ask me stuff, but I don't post answers on my feed for this reason. Plus you get lame *kitten* answers that way. Ask a TMI question & get a TMI answer... in a pm.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't ever be with anybody. I just split with my girlfriend yesterday after four months together.
    Four years on POF/Tinder/OKC being bombarded with hate from women over my height (I'm only 5ft 8 - eww!) and appearance has left me with a deep-rooted belief that I am totally unlovable and un****able. I drove my gf away with my inability to believe that it is possible for any woman to feel anything other than complete revulsion towards me.
  • leasy1
    leasy1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I confess that I can't ever be with anybody. I just split with my girlfriend yesterday after four months together.
    Four years on POF/Tinder/OKC being bombarded with hate from women over my height (I'm only 5ft 8 - eww!) and appearance has left me with a deep-rooted belief that I am totally unlovable and un****able. I drove my gf away with my inability to believe that it is possible for any woman to feel anything other than complete revulsion towards me.

I'm sure you will do just fine, I am sure you are not unlovable. It's been 4 months, that's no time and as for these dating sites stay off for a while maybe, go down the old fashioned route, go out, chat to women face to face.
    Jeez my ex husband, well he's majorly obese, bold, grey, awful personality, looks like a pit bull who's swallowed a wasp. He didn't have success on these sites but he is now dating a woman he was best man to at her wedding!! You never what and who is around the corner.
    Don't be down on yourself. Love yourself for who you are, you can't change things like your height.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess that later today I'm going to shamelessly do an "it's my birthday" plug in the selfie thread, because, well, its my birthday (this might also be one..)

9174mb8drbxa.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Im sorry you've split with your gf...you said a few times you were unlovable..and yet you've just had a gf.. darlin there are more out there...Im sure of it..I bet 5 months ago you didn't expect you'd have a gf for 4 months. You never know whats around the corner :* big hugs
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

:/ whats wrong with being 5'8? ya seem like a normal looking guy too.

Dont bother with those dating apps etc just get out and meet folks in the real world.
  • leasy1
    leasy1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I confess I am at the moment sat in my pj's watching sex and the city and feeling no shame
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I confess my hunger pains are so bad I had to pull over this morning while I was driving to work to make sure I didn't crash my car.
    I still haven't eaten.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess that later today I'm going to shamelessly do an "it's my birthday" plug in the selfie thread, because, well, its my birthday (this might also be one..)

Happy Birthday!!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I confess I almost always put Irish cream whiskey (ICW) in my coffee. Hell, I'll have extra coffee just so I can have more ICW!
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I confess my hunger pains are so bad I had to pull over this morning while I was driving to work to make sure I didn't crash my car.
    I still haven't eaten.

Are you planning on eating soon, then?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I have nothing to confess right now. My mind isn't awake yet.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess..I didn't do it..I was framed :#
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm just here to lose weight, not get fit or healthy.

I also confess that people who harp on about you must learn to cook healthy or cook at all irrite the kitten out of me. I hate cooking and it's 2017. Convience food isn't all junk these days.
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I still haven't eaten.

Are you planning on eating soon, then?

my lunch is in half an hour so i'll probably eat something then or before I leave work:)