i surpassed my goal today! w/ a bunch of pics

Options

Replies

• run4life21
    run4life21 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you look like a totally different person. You look amazing and should be proud of yourself.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Very inspiring!!
  • kylies1219
    kylies1219 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Flocker1979
    Options
    I LOVE those booties!!!! I mean, you look amazing, too, but I was very distracted by those wicked kicks! :noway: :love: :laugh:

its been a long 10months but well worth it! i feel ontop of the world today! i started in October of 2010, trying to eat right and portion sizes, also watching my sugar intake. i didnt weigh myself until April of this year. i didnt want to get obsessed with the scale and a number so i just went by how i felt and how my clothes fit. it really worked well for me. i dont even know what my starting weight was but im guessing it was 170's. I'm only 5'1" so even a little extra weight shows easily. Ive lost weight before but never reached my goal. i think at my smallest back in 2003 was 125/135ish. my goal weight has always been 110lbs and the scale today read: 109.4lbs! Now all theres is to do is tone up more and maintain. i always say..the easy part is losing the weight. now here comes the scary part...maintaining but i know i can do it this time!

***Also gotta give a lot of credit to Jillian Michaels...her workouts are all i used for the past 10months!

170's/180lbs....to 109.4lbs:

Lookatme.jpg

Last month:

P1011207.jpg

My fiance and I last month:

P1011208.jpg

Today:

P1011661.jpg

P1011679.jpg

P1011683.jpg
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You should be super proud!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Meow!! Great great great great job!!!! I ordered some Jillian dvds, hope they work as well for me as they did for you!!
  • DK30096
    DK30096 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look freaking AMAZING!!!! What an inspiration!!!! I can't wait to have before and after pics like that!!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! VERY inspiring! Thanks for sharing your success.
  • kobcc
    kobcc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • hflores10
    hflores10 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow....Great job!! Hard work pays off!! :)
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing. This gives me motivation to get on the ball and get my journey going the right direction. Congrats.
  • Kissxx
    Kissxx Posts: 99
    Options
    You kinda look like Jillian Michaels! Then I read that you did her dvds. You look amazingg!
  • mrswellness
    mrswellness Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What discipline you have to stay off the scale that long.

I love your shoes in the last pic *smile*
  • jessicao1972
    Options
    So glad to see this!!!! You look FABULOUS!!! I am 5'1 and 170. My goal weight is 114 but i know that could go up or down by 5 once i get closer & see how that is. This really modivates me more than you know!!!!!!
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • blessedindeed
    blessedindeed Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! You ROCK!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow, you seriously look amazing. Not even like the same person! Oh, and your fiance looks mad familiar... haha dunno why? Hollywood star maybe? lol. Keep up the goo work! Jillian kicks butt and now I see why, so we can all look like this! ;)
  • mummymichelle
    mummymichelle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself, you look fantastic :) x
  • Jpickeri
    Jpickeri Posts: 35
    Options
    wow! you look great. great job!!!
  • trish858
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing and are an inspiration to me. I am also 5'1 and about 143lbs. So I willuse your pics as my motivation!! BTW< cute blue dress...where did you get it?...lol
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I'm 5'1" too and 110 is my goal!!! Thanks for being an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!