GREEN TEAM

Options

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hey all, so I am gonna weigh in tomorrow either 2 pounds over my original or back to my original weight tomorrow. And yes it is my TOM, I am grouchapotomas....so atributing to some of this weight thing to that......now on a flip, my body is changing alot.....my belly is starting to actually look different...this might sound gross, but I have gotten some stretch marks over the last couple years, they are looking different....my skin is sagging a bit...which sucks I know, but doesn't cause I KNOW I am losing...if not pounds at least inches!!!!!!!!...So although I had the 260 cals over yesterday, I am losing......

Thanks all for the encouragement.......

I am at 13 days and this is acutally getting easier...........I AM SOOOOOOOO Excited............

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey if you are two over, don't sweat it as I was told when I went from five lost to three lost last week (my friday weigh in started that stress :angry: ) PLUS you've lost all those inches! I too see changes, or rather notice them, my bra is less tight :noway: and my workout pants I bought at Target a few months ago look a little looser (is that a word?:laugh: ).

BTW - I still am feelin better (still) from my workout and I really appreciate all the feedback from everyone. So porka29 was officially led through her first rough day, albiet not food related, but because of this site, it didn't become food related as a result of said problem!!! That's pretty big for me being an emotional eater (happy or sad) :flowerforyou:

Good job Porka29..........your on your way with this thing.......if we all continue to lean on one another WE CAN ALL DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Sassie...hang in there!! I know it is hard not to concentrate on the weight on the scale but, I am really looking forward to inches being gone!! I am a couple of pounds away from when I found out I was pregnant but I am in 2 sizes bigger in jeans! So.......let's all just not sweat too much over our weight and concentrate on inches.

I think we should check our inches in a couple of weeks (4 weeks into the challenge) and see where we are at!! :happy:

GO GREEN!!!!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Sassie...hang in there!! I know it is hard not to concentrate on the weight on the scale but, I am really looking forward to inches being gone!! I am a couple of pounds away from when I found out I was pregnant but I am in 2 sizes bigger in jeans! So.......let's all just not sweat too much over our weight and concentrate on inches.

I think we should check our inches in a couple of weeks (4 weeks into the challenge) and see where we are at!! :happy:

GO GREEN!!!!

I agree, I did mine on Jan 16 when I started here (seems like eons ago!!! ) and haven't done it again. Was going to tomorrow, but think a four weeks into the Green Team would be a great thing, esp if some haven't yet filled that in on their check-in part.
  • porka29
    Options
    Thanks Yeahbuddy for the words of encouragement! I am feeling better (especially since i am feeling better about my tests!!) I am thinking of doing some yoga when i get back to my room~ to relax me and get my blood flowing a bit! then i will have a good workout tomorrow before weigh in!:ohwell:

thanks! I am the long haired- blonde on in the pic...the short haired one is my mom :smile:

have a great night! and thanks again!!!

I tried to respond to this before but lost my connection or something weird happened. I really thought you were your mom! :laugh: You are both beautiful! Isn't it nice to know how great you'll look when you're older? Now I put the name and face together better!

Go green!
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    Thanks :) I know, i think my mom is really pretty~ she will be 52 this year, but to me, she doesn't seem that old (not that that is old...)

i love your picture ~you are so pretty!!! I love being able to visualize you guys based on your pics...makes it seem more personal !

Good luck with weigh ins in the morning!! can't wait to hear how everyone did!!! (and our new challenge for this week...)
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Hi, greenies:laugh:

It is so awesome to come here and read how everyone is so encouraging! I know it is helping me on a journey that I have struggled with for years. Everyone has done so good, even if it is only learning how to eat right.

I also like the idea of doing measurements at the four week mark. So, I guess that would be in two weeks.

I did the elliptical and 30 Day Shred again today. I didn't burn as many calories on the Shred as I did yesterday but still adequate for only 20 minutes. It's a tough one, that's for sure:devil:

Well, good luck tomorrow:glasses:
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I know weigh in isn't technically until tomorrow, but I took my first test at night and I'm going to be consistent. Wii Fit (the only scale I have at school) says that I've lost 2.6 pounds! So I'll round down to 2. I'm excited!!! :laugh:
  • porka29
    Options
    I know weigh in isn't technically until tomorrow, but I took my first test at night and I'm going to be consistent. Wii Fit (the only scale I have at school) says that I've lost 2.6 pounds! So I'll round down to 2. I'm excited!!! :laugh:

I hear ya! I am going to start using my oz's tomorrow as I fear that not having a loss will effect me mentally, so I should use the oz's from now on.................cause obviously at one point it may be an oz that makes the difference!
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING GREEN TEAM WELL HAPPY WEIGH IN DAY I AM AT 293 SO IVE LOST A FEW STARTING TODAY IM GONNA REALLY WATCH MY CALORIES AND TORTURE MYSELF AT THE GYM IM HOPING TO BE 280 IN TWO WEEKS WHEN I WEIGH IN FOR MY BIGGEST LOSER HERE AT WORK THE GUY ON THE OTHER SHIFT IM COMPETING AGAINST HAS LOST ALL MOTIVATION AND FROM WEEK ONE WHEN I LOST 15 POUNDS RIGHT OFF HE HAS BEEN THE SAME IM THERE IS A 75 DOLLAR BET BETWEEN US AND THAT PSP IS CALLING TO ME :tongue: SOMETHING TO DO AT WORK ON MY DOWN TIME BUT I FIGURE IF HE DOESNT LOSE AND I CAN HIT 280 WHICH IS GOAL EVEN THOUGH THIS ISNT OVER UNTIL APRIL FIRST HE WILL JUST PAY OUT SO HOPEFULLY I CAN BE SUCCESSFUL:grumble: . WELL IT SOUNDS LIKE YALL ARE DOING GOOD WITH THE CHALLENGE REMEMBER THE PERSON WHO WINS THIS WEEK WILL CHOOSE THE CHALLENGE:ohwell: I KNOW I WONT BE WINNER BUT GOOD LUCK AND MAKE THAT SCALE TELL YOU THE TRUTH AND BEAT IT IF IT DOESNT GOOD LUCK ALL I AM AT WORK TODAY SO I WONT BE ON MUCH TILL TOMORROW GOOD LUCK:drinker:
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    Hey Greenies!!!!

Good job N2 on the loss and good luck with your other challenge!!!

I am down to 152 this morning so I lost 2.5 pounds this week!!!! woohoo!!! I was very happy with that and it gave me new motivation. I already worked out today and am off for a day of class and studying!

I can't wait to hear how everyone else did!!! Good luck :happy:
  • loser4real
    Options
    Hello Greenies. I am soooo sorry for being MIA these last few days. Had internet problems at home since Friday night and only got it fixed late last night! Four whole days without going online, I think that is a record for me.

Anyway, looks like I have a few pages of posts to catch up on. Hope everyone has a fabulous weigh in today. I am excited to report I am at 221.2 from 225 last week which is a 3.8 lb. loss for me this week. Woohoo! :happy:

n2dfire - I did get the spreadsheet so I'll update with everyone's weights as they post today. I'll send you the completed spreadsheet so you can report in our final numbers.

Go green!
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    Good Morning Green team!

I weighed in this morning at 275.4! I lost 2.4 Lbs! Evenwith not going to the gym as much and being stressed!

Good luck to Everyone!

Holly
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Well....I didn't lose a whole pound. That is okay. I will still workout hard this week!! Glad to hear everyone is losing so far this week.

GO GREEN!!!!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    So this is my first weigh in and I weighed 222.8. I am 100% into this and excited to weigh in again next week and see some results. Well i'm off to have some breakfast. Good luck to all!
  • mandabear08
    Options
    I lost 3 more lbs and weight 222! This is very encouraging! Congrats to everyone and keep up the hard work! ^.^
  • jacque509
    Options
    Hi Green Team!! I weigh in at 248.6 today from 252 so its a start. I really need to get motivated at the gym. :embarassed: The meal planing is helping a lot I just can't seem to motivate myself with the exercising. Well have a great week everybody
  • porka29
    Options
    Mornin beans!! Weigh in of 193, loss of 4 lbs! :drinker:
  • briakiss
    Options
    whelp im pissed!!! :grumble: gained 1 lb. back at 219 :mad:
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

This has been a crazy week for me-I have barely logged in. Sorry. I really did miss and think about ya'll. As for the scale, it hasnt budged.
    Current weight 146.
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    HI GT buddies!

Well, I am reportingi a 1 lb gain today. I am ok with it and glad it isn't any more than that. Need to really get serious about this and stay focused. Yeah, tax time.....my DH's W-2 was incorrect by
    -$20,000. :mad: this will slow our return down..... Did any of you watch Biggest Loser last nite? It was the first show this season I watched from beginning to end. I don't konw too much about the silver/grey team, but I was a little surprised at the way the one gal was treated. It appears she has some issues to deal with, but from what they showed, not one person said good-bye to her. I just thought it was wrong..... She didn't lose any wt, nor did she gain...and we all know that can happen to anyone. She did work out, and maybe not as intense as the others, and I know they have had previous contestants do the same with very different reactions compared to last nites...ohwell:

mandabear08 ~ sorry to hear bout your illness Sunday, hope you are much better, and you must be with -3lbs!! Yippy for you!

porka~ woot woot! -4 lbs!! i am sooooooo happy for YOU!! keep DOING! hey, thanks for the info on the HRM. yeah, those darn bank fees, getcha at the worse times!

lynette ~ great workout yesterday, and a loss is a LOSS!

smendek ~ yes, definately ok to take a day off, you deserve it and your muscles will thank you!

sassie ~ it is the best feeling with our bodies changing! exercising truly reshapes us! we will all be so toned and flabless!! (is that a word?)

n2dfire ~ way to go on the LOSS! sounds like you are gonna be a winner w/coworker! glad you are sticking to plan! keep it up!

kels ~ great job on the 2.5 loss! and what a great start to your day! no excuses now! done deal!

loser4real~ WOWEEWOW! 3.8! that is just terrific!

holly78 ~ congrats on your 2.4 loss! how is your mom doing? keep us posted, take care!

jacque509 ~ how awesome for you!! 3+ GONE!

briakiss ~ hang in there....just a pound. i did the same! keep following your diet plan and continue exercising, am sure you will have a loss next week! good luck!

well, need to do some housework. have a great day everyone! i am so happy for everyone, loss or gain. just remember, EVERY DAY, WHY we are doing this! In the end we will be GREEN TEAM MACHINES!! :smile: