This thread is awesome
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Here:
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I really want to see some guys come in here and share the messages the ladies here send, let's see who gets butthurt then.

(Preferably not messages from me please. Thanks)

Well, hell I must be doing something wrong. I've never received any random messages at all. Just normal convos from people on my friends list. Maybe I messed something up in my settings. Is there a "Looking for freaky messages" button that I missed or something?
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Who wants to cuddle and watch movies?

Sure, k2rdkb4ds04o.gif

LOL! Literally laughing out loud at that gif. My kids came running into my office to find out why I laughed & what was so funny.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Hi! I agree,sending a request. I had a married man saying he wanted to "cuddle with me and watch movies while it rains." Gross.
    Add me anyone!! :smile:

Ew!

Wait! These guys are married??? Gross! Just because I take progress pics in my panties and plaster my cleavage all over the selfies thread minus most of my face doesn't mean married men can approach me! Ugh.

I check that thread several times a day. How the hell did I miss those pics.
  • 0911shunamite
    0911shunamite Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just wana know how to get holy like harambe
  • 0911shunamite
    0911shunamite Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Do I have to grab a fallen kid n drag him around? Orrr
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    For married people it becomes a dating site. For the singles it become a place to come *kitten* about how you haven't gotten laid in forever. The fitness aspect comes in when your mfp husband/ wife has ignored you for days and you need to release some frustration.

Wait? I married & I just come here to *kitten* about not getting laid. I don't want dates. I just like to *kitten* about it looking for water in the Sahara. *kitten*, I've had it backwards all of this time.

Sorry single folks, didn't mean to *kitten* up your "not getting laid" pity parade. I'll go stand in the corner now. LOL
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I'm tired of being constantly hit on in MFP. I have feelings. I'm not just another pretty face.

I know what you mean, I mean look at this face. I just don't understand why I get no love here.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I'm tired of being constantly hit on in MFP. I have feelings. I'm not just another pretty face.

Yeah, I'm not a piece of meat either. Although I have been told I'm pretty tasty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBWcRqPesws
  • YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    But they just want to make friendship with you......
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    54f568be0db4765002160044ce099d89--the-fifth-element-leeloo.jpg

How often do you women get asked to be mentors or fitness spirit guides? I got my first invitation because of this pic, is this how catfish are born?
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    ZodFit wrote: »
    54f568be0db4765002160044ce099d89--the-fifth-element-leeloo.jpg

How often do you women get asked to be mentors or fitness spirit guides? I got my first invitation because of this pic, is this how catfish are born?

Hell yes! This is quite possibly one of the greatest & weirdest movies ever all at the same time.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I don't have much to contribute to this thread. But the read has been mildly entertaining
  • xandra47
    xandra47 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Basic bros... Smh
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I don't have much to contribute to this thread. But the read has been mildly entertaining

Mildly. Yes, I agree.