MFP is not A Dating Site!!!

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Melmel0116 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    For married people it becomes a dating site. For the singles it become a place to come *kitten* about how you haven't gotten laid in forever. The fitness aspect comes in when your mfp husband/ wife has ignored you for days and you need to release some frustration.

I dont have a mfp wife. Ive got 3 mfp husbands though.
    Im currently taking apps for wife if anyone wants to swap recipes with me ;)

I'm free... and I don't have a husband you have to fight with for my attention :wink:
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    For married people it becomes a dating site. For the singles it become a place to come *kitten* about how you haven't gotten laid in forever. The fitness aspect comes in when your mfp husband/ wife has ignored you for days and you need to release some frustration.

I'm available ;)

You, @Melmel0116 and I? For science?
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    Options

That husband thang better be me, myself, and I....
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I'm available ;)

Youre in!

I'm free... and I don't have a husband you have to fight with for my attention :wink:

Youre also in! I hate having to share my ladies.

I'm available ;)

You, @Melmel0116 and I? For science?

Fine. For the good of science, obvs.

WOO HOO!!!!!
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    logiatype wrote: »
    Here are some fun ones:

Not sure what's wrong with the second one. Way to overreact...

Sorry but give me one LEGIT reason why you are messaging a chick you don't know without her ever showing any interest in you. Especially on a fitness website...

I dunno because I don't message people on MFP. Barely use the forums since most people seem to just use it for flirting. Can people message you if you aren't friends?

Clearly or none of this would be an issue.

Ah I see. I guess he wasn't hot?

And excuse you but you totally twisted that one comment around to fit your agenda. Go project your insecurities elsewhere, because that is NOT why I responded that way. As you can see from various other women, he sent out multiple messages.

Lol. Just messing with you. But yeah it's stupid that anyone can message people who aren't friends. MFP should probably change that. The forums are kind of nauseating tbh. Every other thread is "would you kiss the prior poster". Yuck.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I'm not here to try to date anyone. I'm just her to swap dirty pics via kik and get off on Skype. I don't need any dates.

Even if I promised to wear short shorts?
  • JasonRainboze
    JasonRainboze Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Who wants to cuddle and watch movies?
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Who would be the big spoon?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I need to know what movie first.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    Options
    I'm not here to try to date anyone. I'm just her to swap dirty pics via kik and get off on Skype. I don't need any dates.

Liar.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I need to know what movie first.

Gorillas in the Mist

Perfect. I like moist hairy things.
  • DChelseaNYC
    DChelseaNYC Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I agree,sending a request. I had a married man saying he wanted to "cuddle with me and watch movies while it rains." Gross.
    Add me anyone!! :smile:

Ew!
  • SeptemberRain81
    SeptemberRain81 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Here are some fun ones:

That second one - I got the exact same copy and paste message from that guy.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    SaraydaB wrote: »
    Here are some fun ones:

Not sure what's wrong with the second one. Way to overreact...

Trust me... she is not. That guy sent me the exact message and I kept talking to him and in every message he said how a lady was hitting his balls and then asked me if I had kicked some men balls....

Fetish much? ewww

look, everyone needs a hobby, okay?

Not judging

Bless You.
  • fit4life_78
    fit4life_78 Posts: 165 Member
    Options

I'm available ;)

Wait I thought I was the one making these recipes :D