MFP is not A Dating Site!!!

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    There are so many other forums to visit. If it bothers you that much, then leave. Chit Chat or Fun and Games isn't the only forum on MFP. Find one (even if not on this site) that is strictly about fitness.

It's not rocket science. *shrugs* B)

Yes...and stop dressing so provocative in your profile pictures.

Hey, I'm in prison, how can you see my attire behind these bars?
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    jseams1234 wrote: »
    ... it may be helpful to list marital status in ones profile. It might not turn away the creepiest lovebirds but it might filter out those using this place as a dating app.

I only go for the married ones....less attachment and it's keeps my nights free because they are home with the husband.

#strategery

lol
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Melmel0116 wrote: »
    So wait. Are you telling me I dont just have gorgeous eyes, seem fun and witty and guys arent actually interested in my fitness goals? That was all a ruse to hit on me?

You already know. Tell em!! #WEINAZFOHLYFE

You keep trying pump those wieners up... I peeped that picture of your dinner last night. Im keeping my sympathy to myself from now on lol

I am just being really into myself, but I believe this site was dedicated for me... I am THEE only one who can date multiple people on here. Am I ryte?

30695757.jpg

Can I date your dates?

There is more than plenty action here for the both of us. You thought the ocean was big? Well think again, you haven't been on MFP very long.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    SaraydaB wrote: »
    logiatype wrote: »
    Here are some fun ones:

Not sure what's wrong with the second one. Way to overreact...

Trust me... she is not. That guy sent me the exact message and I kept talking to him and in every message he said how a lady was hitting his balls and then asked me if I had kicked some men balls....

Fetish much? ewww

look, everyone needs a hobby, okay?
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    adp1zvcdc9vc.png

I am stealing this for the future. This is greattttttttt
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    @logiatype why are you even defending someone who is sending messages like this to women? It's been established that he is the type of person I
    suspected, and therefore my response was justified. There is no need to put me down to further your flimsy defense of a creep.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    There are so many other forums to visit. If it bothers you that much, then leave. Chit Chat or Fun and Games isn't the only forum on MFP. Find one (even if not on this site) that is strictly about fitness.

It's not rocket science. *shrugs* B)

Yes...and stop dressing so provocative in your profile pictures.

Hey, I'm in prison, how can you see my attire behind these bars?

I'm behind you holding the soap

R4wDk.gif
  • DreDay46
    DreDay46 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    adp1zvcdc9vc.png

Hilarious...
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    adp1zvcdc9vc.png

For eight bucks you can have it all
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    adp1zvcdc9vc.png

For eight bucks you can have it all

0qfj1mfseouv.gif

impds8pqbr7l.gif
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    But in all seriousness...the gym is not a dating site, or the library, or the grocery store but people still meet there and fall in love.

I'm willing to bet you only get offended when the guy isn't attractive. If he was good looking this wouldn't be an issue at all.

See...that's where I disagree. In fact, it is almost more offensive. And confusing. Why is a buff guy not out meeting women in person? Also, I'm married. It's offensive because they just assume we are all willing participants. The reason I'm willing is because it's fun to be a jerk to other jerks. Some girls don't know better and are truly ignorant. Just like some guys who don't see what the big deal is or think it is just a friendly message. A guy who is truly interested in actual dating will be upfront online.

That's why I just open with 'send nudes' because I'm very upfront and interested in dating

This is the best. I would probably take a picture of my dog laying on her back.
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    So the one about the older lady and the martial arts class is used by multiple people apparently. I had a very similar message from different (at least different name and city) person. I have had a couple of forward messages. I agree this is not a dating site. It isn't even like any of the messages came after a conversation or exchange of ideas; just out of the blue.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    i heard they search out the insecure ones who don't even post pics... 'cause, well, duh!

But I'm very secure in all my chubbiness and post pics... maybe they think I am insecure because of all my chubbiness :lol:
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    SaraydaB wrote: »
    logiatype wrote: »
    Here are some fun ones:

Not sure what's wrong with the second one. Way to overreact...

Trust me... she is not. That guy sent me the exact message and I kept talking to him and in every message he said how a lady was hitting his balls and then asked me if I had kicked some men balls....

Fetish much? ewww

look, everyone needs a hobby, okay?

Not judging
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    adp1zvcdc9vc.png

OMG I love this :lol:
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    For married people it becomes a dating site. For the singles it become a place to come *kitten* about how you haven't gotten laid in forever. The fitness aspect comes in when your mfp husband/ wife has ignored you for days and you need to release some frustration.

I dont have a mfp wife. Ive got 3 mfp husbands though.
    Im currently taking apps for wife if anyone wants to swap recipes with me ;)

I'm available ;)