Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• sweetpeamarie80
    sweetpeamarie80 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me! I'm getting myself back on track, I need all the motivation and encouragement I could get!
  • TTECHJIM
    TTECHJIM Posts: 1 Member
    Almost halfway to my goal! Support from new friends would be great!!!!
  • pmet
    pmet Posts: 7 Member
    Add me!
  • MJ2victory
    MJ2victory Posts: 97 Member
    I want more friends! I'm on the slow and steady weight loss approach just trying to feel better all around. Diary open to friends.
  • Paisley27_
    Paisley27_ Posts: 180 Member
    I am getting restarted on MFP and would love to add some new friends.
  • xsol
    xsol Posts: 1 Member
    Lets get this thing goinnnn
  • Lucofthewind
    Lucofthewind Posts: 5 Member
    Hey everyone! Add me to!
  • threecharms
    threecharms Posts: 36 Member
    Just started. Add me! I am excited to lose my last 30lb.
  • RebeccaChristineG
    RebeccaChristineG Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all! 34 year old who is doing my best to live a vegan/healthy lifestyle. Into weight lifting and also on a mission to lose weight and build muscle. Just trying to surround myself with others living the same lifestyle to offer support, encouragement and maybe share recipes and health related info. I'm very new to this app but glad I found this community. Best Wishes to all on your journey of health and healing...
  • Fitwithit80
    Fitwithit80 Posts: 499 Member
    For some reason cant add anyone, feel free to add me, more the merrier
  • bashfulgemini81
    bashfulgemini81 Posts: 259 Member
    Hello!! Feel free to add me
  • bufffanatic
    bufffanatic Posts: 33 Member
    I need active friends! Starting from scratch after an injury and need a support group to push me through the battles. Please add me!
  • jguilliam86
    jguilliam86 Posts: 8 Member
    add me
  • kavazza
    kavazza Posts: 3 Member
    Friend me, please! I've been on here for quite a long time but have never ventured to the community side of things. Let's keep each other motivated! <3
  • Saiphael
    Saiphael Posts: 1 Member
    Hello all! 34 year old who is doing my best to live a vegan/healthy lifestyle. Into weight lifting and also on a mission to lose weight and build muscle. Just trying to surround myself with others living the same lifestyle to offer support, encouragement and maybe share recipes and health related info. I'm very new to this app but glad I found this community. Best Wishes to all on your journey of health and healing...

Hello to everyone (and especially to Rebecca~ happy vegan here also). First day ever on MFP, trying to figure out how the message boards work. I'm not quite clear yet on what "adding" is all about, but assuming it means connecting with people as "friends" and looking forward to learning and to trying to become part of the community. So I guess~ feel free to add me, even though I'm not completely sure what that means yet! (Nothing like just jumping in blind. Woo hoo!)
  • blazinskillzz
    blazinskillzz Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2017
    Starting again! Hoping to stay motivated!
  • frankfighter
    frankfighter Posts: 25 Member
    I hope to see what can come of me taking control over my diet. If anyone would like to be buds / friends feel free to add me!!! Lets accomplish this goal together!
  • jam1554
    jam1554 Posts: 4 Member
    Been here about a month, have lost about 16lb and ajming for 48 more but can feel myself slipping back into bad habits. Need more friends and more motivation to keep me on track
  • natashiaredman
    natashiaredman Posts: 5 Member
    Hi all. I'm back here after some time away. Looking for friends so we can support each other. Feel free to add me :)
  • inshapeby30Oct
    inshapeby30Oct Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all! My names Keeley, doing Keto and it's working amazingly for me! Looking for more friends for motivation!! Add me and let's keep each other ion track!