***TEAM PERSEVERANCE - AUGUST CHALLENGE*** (Closed group)

Replies

• Ty Tanya! I love it too but just wanted to let everyone here voice their opinion.

I will be off and on today and checking back on here to see what you all have posted!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Well folks... I cannot stop myself from offering to help! So when Gary put out a call for more team leads - I volunteered.

It is a bittersweet thing for me - you see - I have been looking forward to being on this team!! I specifically requested Lori because she is such an inspiration.

I will still encourage you all! Best of luck to you!!
  • Team Perseverance is quite fine with me.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Question: How do you post pics here?

I put this together one sleepless night. lol Its like step by step w. pictures.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Team Perseverance is quite fine with me.

Me too.
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 619 Member
    Go Team Perseverance !!
  • I will miss you not being on the team Jules but wish your new team you will be leading the very best!!!

You have the biggest heart!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Team Perseverance is quite fine with me.

Me too.

Me three! :-)
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Right after you sweetie!
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Hi wonderful people! My name is Cecy (rhymes with messy) and is short for Cecilia. Only my closest and dearest friends call me Cecy, and I consider you guys just that - very close friends. Especially since we all will be sharing our struggles and victories together!

I was lucky enough to get one of the extra spots on the team!! I feel so very lucky that Lori is leading this and I cannot wait to meet all of you and help you on our journey! Like I told Lori, I have no idea what I'm in for, but knowing Lori, it will be challenging, grueling, difficult, but FUN (yea!!!). Love you, Lori!!

Looking forward to finally getting a beautiful, gorgeous booty!!!!
  • I'm THRILLED you are on our team now Cecy!!!!! I still love calling you Gator though!!!!! This will really keep us all motivated throughout all of August!!!!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    I'm REALLY looking forward to this...we have a GREAT team!!
  • We sure do Jill! I have one slot that is still open do to us having 2 people who had to leave us. Soooooo one has been filled by Cecy and I'm still waiting on Gary to give me another name!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Hi, everybody! I'm Arielle; I'm 22. I'm a little bit past 1/4 of the way to my goal weight which I call my relationship weight. I gained 30 lbs in 3 months after starting to date my boyfriend. I've always loved working out but go through my "spurts". I lost 22 lbs last year but ended up gaining 10 of it back when I got "injured" a few months ago and stopped working out and started eating poorly. But I'm back with a vengeance and ready to kill this obesity $h!+! Let's do it, people!
  • catanzca
    catanzca Posts: 26 Member
    Just a few things...

1. Team Perseverence is a great name!
    2. I am really looking forward to this challenge.. just what I need before the wedding
    3. Our team freaking ROCKS.. you guys are all awesome and I can't wait for us to kick some butt.. it seems like our team is full of motivation and high spirits which is just wonderful

I haven't had enough time to read through everyones posts but I will in the next few days :smile:
  • I LOVE your name Arielle!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your positive attitude too!
  • I think it's super beyond cool that we have someone on our team preparing for their wedding!!!! I can't wait to see pics of you in the dress!!!!!!!
  • boosmama98
    boosmama98 Posts: 38 Member
    I definitely can't wait to see the dress!!

I am preparing to be a bridesmaid in November. We were looking through bridal magazines the other day and I was getting super excited, so I can only imagine how the bride feels.

Let's kick August to the curb!!!
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Going to a couple of weddings is my motivation right now. I have on next month and one in the beginning of September. The one in September is the one I am really aiming to look good for. All my husbands family is gonna be there and they have seen me at my heaviest so I want the wow factor when they see me know!