***TEAM PERSEVERANCE - AUGUST CHALLENGE*** (Closed group)

Options

Replies

• ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Love the picture, Lori!!!!! Hilarious!! So excited to start.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    I'm running around busy tonight but will be off and on until late if any of you need anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to light a fire under some of our team members!!!
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    DAY 1, are you guys ready to rock!!!! I know I am!

MFP SW - 254.1
    Challenge SW - 243.1
    Challenge GW - 234.3
    GW - 154
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Hijacking this thread, just wanted to wish you all luck on the challenge, im sure you will all kick some butt, you got an awesome team captain! :)
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Awwwwww TY!!!! THAT WAS TOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!! MELT MY HEART WHY DON'T YOU?!!!!!
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry for the above multiples on the post. WHY DOES MFP DO THAT???? I swear i only hit it once. Oh well.

So pumped and ready to do the JJ's tomorrow. Question, Lori - can I do 20 in the morning, 20 during the middle of the day, etc. etc.?? Yes, I'm trying to wuss it up. I admit it.

I'll try to get a picture to you as soon as I can. Probably at work tomorrow.

So fired up I can't wait!! i'll have to take a Lunesta so I can sleep tonight!

Thanks for being our awesome, fearless leader, Lori!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Yes, Cecy!!! I plan on doing 25 while making my oatmeal in the am and another 25 at lunch time etc!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Question, Lori - can I do 20 in the morning, 20 during the middle of the day, etc. etc.?? Yes, I'm trying to wuss it up. I admit it.

This is totally what I plan to do. LOL
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Huffing and puffing . . .Done and done!!! 100 jumping jacks in one go!!!!! My hip seemed fine and I just didnt' jump to too wide a stance. YAY!!! Now to eat some lunch and hit the gym. Good luck everyone!!:happy:
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! Our first team member to complete a challenge!!!! I am soooo pumped!!!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I did my last day of Level 3 of the Shred today (one more week to go of alternating all 3 levels) and my knee is killing me. I hurt it when I was a teenager and I typically just try to stay away from the jumping stuff but today I busted it out and thought I'd try. Tomorrow I'm scared I won't be able to do my jumping jacks but I'm going to try...
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Huffing and puffing . . .Done and done!!! 100 jumping jacks in one go!!!!! My hip seemed fine and I just didnt' jump to too wide a stance. YAY!!! Now to eat some lunch and hit the gym. Good luck everyone!!:happy:

Wooo Hooo!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Just do your best Arielle and we will all understand! HUGS!!!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    100 Jumping Jacks - done for Team Perserverance!!
    :happy:
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Way to go Jules!!!! I'm logging them in right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    Oh.my.gosh. My arms are KILLING me (I restarted ChaLEAN Extreme last week).
    I'll get the JJs done, but my gosh!!! lol
    I hope this is my muscles growing. ;)
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the well wishes. I am feeling a lot better today and I actually ate breakfast for the first time in like 2 or 3 days since I have'nt been feeling good. Downside, I gained 2 pounds. Not sure if its because I have'nt excersized the last couple of days or because my TOM is coming soon anyways I am at 152 right now. I thought I would be in the 140's by now so I am not happy about that. I am defiantly in on the challenge. Jumping Jacks here I come!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Yeah Tanya!!! So happy to hear this!!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    As your team captain I feel it is my job to MOTIVATE each and every one of you. Whether you need to lose 100's of pounds or 15 I want to show you that it CAN be done! With a lot of sweat, determination and tears along the way you CAN reclaim your health and dignity.

I was killing myself at 247 and I hope these pics inspire you this am.

****I would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you for the opportunity and honor of being your Team Captain and Cheerleader for the entire month of August. Seeing people WIN against the battle of obesity is dear to my heart. I've been there. I want to help you. I will be your biggest fan. I might seem tough at times but it's because I care. I want you to win the battle. Love, Lori****

Beforephoto001.jpg

0731112027-1.jpg

0727110824.jpg

0731112028-1.jpg
  • rj_knitnchick
    Options
    Amanda - I am not one for doing pictures either. But for some reason I am going to do it this time. I am hoping that I will be able to see a difference in the pictures. (It is pretty bad when the waist is the biggest measurement! Ugh) I am determined to make that number go down.