What are you NOT grateful for today? What sucks?

Options

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    Banned members returning.

Why does it matter?

There's a reason they were banned lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    1. Anxiety. It's generalized and just shows up when it feels like it.
    2. Maintenance mentioned they would drop by and replace my broken ice box with a new one that doesn't spit out plastic shards into my drink today, but they have yet to show up. At least if you aren't going to show, have the courtesy to tell me you can't make it instead of having me wait around for you all day. This is the second day I've waited on them, btw.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Banned members returning.

Why does it matter?

There's a reason they were banned lol

Sometimes it's a stupid reason. Like people flagging them for no reason

You don't get banned because people flag you for no reason. Otherwise I would have been banned a long time ago ;)

Yet it happens
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    What sucks about today?

How about that 1 in 5 children in america won't know if they're going to eat today but yet we throw away 50% of our food. But then we get mad at our government for not taking care of their own people and taking care of other countries when everyone else is part of the problem too.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I hurt all over. I think we have another front moving in.
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Chronic pain. I have arthritis, Degenerative disk disease, a pinched sciatic and bulging disks. I NEVER don't have pain.
  • murph155
    murph155 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    At work, I've been living in a construction zone for 2 weeks. They're redoing the walls, ceiling tiles, light fixtures, carpeting, etc. in the hallways - all during the day while we're working! Big fun.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    School starts on the fourth which also means the indoor roller skating rink and the free swimming area near me will no longer be open on midweek afternoons. It's going to completely mess up this summer fitness schedule I've finally figured out.
  • millea84
    millea84 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    The amount of pain that I am in. Stupid fibro.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    School starts on the fourth which also means the indoor roller skating rink and the free swimming area near me will no longer be open on midweek afternoons. It's going to completely mess up this summer fitness schedule I've finally figured out.

That's too bad. Are there a lot of other adults there when you are there? If so, maybe you could talk to management about opening 1 or 2 days per week. I'd be upset if businesses open to everyone closed just because school started.
  • jennybearlv
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

That's too bad. Are there a lot of other adults there when you are there? If so, maybe you could talk to management about opening 1 or 2 days per week. I'd be upset if businesses open to everyone closed just because school started.

Not really. I think they do most of their business through kids day camps. It is pretty empty otherwise.
  • jennybearlv
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

Not really. I think they do most of their business through kids day camps. It is pretty empty otherwise.

ETA: I may just suck it up and drive to Tahoe for swimming and ice skating. Nicer, though more expensive, and the crowds will be gone with school starting.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    This is what I'm dealing with. :neutral:

ygc7tmnmyaot.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

ygc7tmnmyaot.jpg

do ya need some help with that ?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

ygc7tmnmyaot.jpg

Yes please. All this sun and relaxation is terrible
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

ygc7tmnmyaot.jpg

on my way..... may I bring you anything?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

ygc7tmnmyaot.jpg

on my way..... may I bring you anything?

Another choco taco. Not so soft and gooey this time.
  • gamommy
    gamommy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I haven't pooped since Tuesday. Drank Miralax yesterday and today. Still no movement. So, I'm NOT grateful for that.