Options

Replies

• noirelb
    noirelb Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    noirelb wrote: »
    64nn5ygy8952.jpg
    g54f1o0e7uml.jpg

You look amazing!! Your stomach is so flat.

Thank you ! No surgery, but I am contemplating it for the loose skin. I still have some I want to lose. Maybe another 20 lbs.

That's amazing, I don't even notice the loose skin in your bikini...or that you have more to lose?! I'm planning on having 2 more babies so I'm assuming I may or may not need to get rid of the skin surgically if it bugs me too much but in many years. It seems like a pretty extreme surgery.
  • Angied725
    Angied725 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    How do you post photos in a reply?
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    noirelb wrote: »
    64nn5ygy8952.jpg
    g54f1o0e7uml.jpg

You look amazing!! Your stomach is so flat.

Thank you ! No surgery, but I am contemplating it for the loose skin. I still have some I want to lose. Maybe another 20 lbs. [/
    64nn5ygy8952.jpg
    g54f1o0e7uml.jpg
    You're the picture of health! I love your hairstyle & color too. Any advice on making this transition & what helped you reach your goal? Many podcasts I've listened to say that weightlifting is good for loose skin.
    Thank you for sharing.
  • magicsd
    magicsd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Amazing, motivational and inspiring all! Thank you so much for sharing.
  • lynnjenkins81
    lynnjenkins81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing job everyone.
  • Polo265
    Polo265 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am stunned an inspired by these before/after pictures. Awesome job everyone.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!