PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• brendahughes37679
    brendahughes37679 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    amazing, will post mine soon too. Want to reach my 70 pound goal, only 6 away, woohoo!
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @WinDeez Wow! Way to go on your hard work and maintenance.
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @Jennilyn76 Great job! I hope to achieve what you have. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Cheryl7777
    Cheryl7777 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    50 lbs lost in 7 months. I am 5'6", 54 years old. Swinging around some kettlebells a few times a week is my workout program. y7divgpxj2a1.jpg

You look absolutely fantastic. Great job! Thanks for sharing your pictures and inspiring others.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Lots of these are just INCREDIBLE !
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WinDeez wrote: »
    Heaviest. 190 lbs at 5'9, 24 y.o. Couldn't do a single push up.
    4ka0a8s0nwew.jpeg

After 9 months and 32 lbs lost, at 158 lbs. Strength went up through the roof.
    uzjn6e3vqfbo.jpeg

Currently, 163 lbs. Three more months and it would be exactly 2 years since the first picture. I'm on my second cut right now. Lost 18-19 lbs in 3 months. Can probably do 80-90 push ups in 2 minutes.
    689cvxrlld6v.jpeg

Wowza!! Great job!
  • fareast91
    fareast91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started at 130kg (287lbs), now I weigh 77kg (169lbs)! I've reached my target and have maintained within that weight for nearly a year now! Staying healthy all the way and goodbye sedentary lifestyle! Keep it up, guys!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    This thread is just the best. Thanks to all for sharing and congrats to all and wishing you continued successes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!