PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• chiefod
    chiefod Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your inspirational! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing!
  • macclone
    macclone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Jen Bush - you are gorgeous. You a model?
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    July 2013

egj6za52mgah.jpg

Now

owacvsz6l351.jpg

Morgaen73 wrote: »
    July 2013

egj6za52mgah.jpg

Now

owacvsz6l351.jpg

AMAZEBALLS!!!!

Thank you very much :)
    Lost over 109 lbs in about 2 and 1/2 year time span! Running, strength training and believing in myself ❤️!

Doing pretty man well yourself :)
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    1971MLJ wrote: »
    September 2013 - December 2013 then fast forward to 3 years later November 2016 (and still the same now). Consistency and hard work pays off

jl2mp18qwow1.jpg
    zva6tkgchrcr.jpg

Wonderful.
    Love the blue dress.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    y6soxeg47i0k.jpg
    y86rbyjuhnxw.jpg
    I was meant to be both, one might not have been possible without the other, I may have simply been content 40, 80,100lbs over weight enough to have never started... After all, I didn't start until I was about 150lbs over.

However this is what was inside the heavier me, it had always been there, it just needed my help to come out. The difference between these two photos is not that one was more serious, or dedicated, or stronger, he had no more will, motivation or any other virtue, the difference was momentum! And that's something everyone can build over time...

No there are many that would like to believe they are fitter than the majority because they have more virtue but I've been on both sides and I say Bs, it's purely about the direction of your momentum... You can, it's in you!

Preaching to the choir,

Jesse

DAMN! Awesome and amazing!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    y6soxeg47i0k.jpg
    y86rbyjuhnxw.jpg
    I was meant to be both, one might not have been possible without the other, I may have simply been content 40, 80,100lbs over weight enough to have never started... After all, I didn't start until I was about 150lbs over.

However this is what was inside the heavier me, it had always been there, it just needed my help to come out. The difference between these two photos is not that one was more serious, or dedicated, or stronger, he had no more will, motivation or any other virtue, the difference was momentum! And that's something everyone can build over time...

No there are many that would like to believe they are fitter than the majority because they have more virtue but I've been on both sides and I say Bs, it's purely about the direction of your momentum... You can, it's in you!

Preaching to the choir,

Jesse

Double ditto!
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    y6soxeg47i0k.jpg
    y86rbyjuhnxw.jpg

Preaching to the choir,

Jesse

Double ditto!

Triple ditto!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!