What are you NOT grateful for today? What sucks?

Options

Replies

• millea84
    millea84 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    When your looking frantically for your water bottle to realise the reason you can't find it is cos your walking around holding it :neutral:

That stuff happens to me all the time. Lol. I am very scatter brained.
  • Holly_981
    Holly_981 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Drinking the recommended amount of water. Now I'm laying in bed nearly asleep, but need to wee and it's really cold out there
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    hollysin81 wrote: »
    Drinking the recommended amount of water. Now I'm laying in bed nearly asleep, but need to wee and it's really cold out there
    Just keep a bottle next to the bed
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    For women that don't apreciate their big saggies
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

It's not our fault. Why are they never seen in the movies?

They are in the movies I watch
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    For men who don't appreciate women that don't apreciate their big saggies

• JLAJ81
    Options

It's not our fault. Why are they never seen in the movies?

They are in the movies I watch

Titles?

A Better Me 9 to 366
  • JLAJ81
    Options

You will understand when you're old enough to sit on the toilet and realize your balls just hit the water.

Hmm that might be refreshing
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    not having titties large enough to ever be saggy

no mass no gravity briuh
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Horrible period. Horrible cramps. Had much of one of my big toenails removed 10 days ago and it's uncomfortable and wakes me up every time it touches the sheets at night. It's Summer break so I'm home with my whiny kids all day, and bored out of my mind... we also don't really have a lot of money to do anything right now. Oh and my husband had a heart attack a couple weeks ago (he's doing fine, just have to watch his diet but it means I can't really bake anymore because he has even less willpower than me).

And my best friends haven't called to get together in a while and I'm feeling very lonely (and I have a history of having my friends abandoning me, which isn't helping). I'm in a total funk and don't even feel like cooking anything either, so I've just been eating too many snacks.
  • StephanieJane2
    StephanieJane2 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Pain in leg so no cycling, waiting for hip replacement op, 20 days to go
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    The lack of free time and extra money to enjoy it. That sucks.
  • bruby28
    bruby28 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    That feeling you get like you should weigh yourself bc you feel like you've lost another 4 lbs, and you step on the scale and you're the exact same when you've been working your *kitten* off and staying under calorie goal :(
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    11892ttuasj3.jpg
  • millea84
    millea84 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Horrible period. Horrible cramps. Had much of one of my big toenails removed 10 days ago and it's uncomfortable and wakes me up every time it touches the sheets at night. It's Summer break so I'm home with my whiny kids all day, and bored out of my mind... we also don't really have a lot of money to do anything right now. Oh and my husband had a heart attack a couple weeks ago (he's doing fine, just have to watch his diet but it means I can't really bake anymore because he has even less willpower than me).

And my best friends haven't called to get together in a while and I'm feeling very lonely (and I have a history of having my friends abandoning me, which isn't helping). I'm in a total funk and don't even feel like cooking anything either, so I've just been eating too many snacks.

I hope you get better soon and get some pain relief. I also hope things get better for you too.