What did you dream about last night?

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Well for starters I dreamed I had a girlfriend which was awesome. We got into some minor altercation with this lady in a parking lot. We ended up apologizing to her but she went psycho trying to follow us in the store. We were running around like kids trying to shop and hide from her at the same time. Eventually she caught us but she didn't do anything.

Then we went to the movies and cuddled up next to each other. It was a good time. Then I woke up single and disappointed, that's another story though
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,059 Member
    Last night I dreamt the dog pooped in the lounge.
    It was so random I had to go check.

I'm pregnant and my dreams always go a bit random when I'm expecting lol
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    I found a tiny door in my garden, one of those fairy doors I think. I painted it red and put it back. I kept hearing this loud ticking sound that nobody else could hear (I asked a lot of people, even Tom Hanks, who, for some reason was over at my house using my bedroom for a scene in a film he was making).

Anyhow, the ticking was getting louder and louder and I followed the sound to the tiny door, opened the door and the ticking stopped.
    I was then in the car going to meet someone from here. There was nobody else on the roads which was weird, I went to get petrol and there was nobody there so I put money on the till and left.
    At some point I must have realised there was nobody anywhere and was actually really excited and having a great day going around doing what I wanted with no people around. Then I'm upset and trying to run over the tiny *kitten* door and that's all I remember..
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    I was in France, in a large hotel suite, with three hairdressers. Naturally, in MY dream, they were 'scantily clad'! Two of them knew the third was going to die and they were coercing her to leave before she did, but without saying it outright.

Later on, I was sitting in a car outside a restaurant, and the 'doomed' girl walked past and saw me there, and she knew 'the whole thing was nonsense'.

Still later, I was disembarking a plane and couldn't find my bag. When I went back onto the empty plane, there were very few seats, and a lot of open floor space, and it was filled with cats. There was one very large tortoise-shell male who was sitting sphinx-like and speaking to me, but I did not understand the cat language.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    I was in France, in a large hotel suite, with three hairdressers. Naturally, in MY dream, they were 'scantily clad'! Two of them knew the third was going to die and they were coercing her to leave before she did, but without saying it outright.

Later on, I was sitting in a car outside a restaurant, and the 'doomed' girl walked past and saw me there, and she knew 'the whole thing was nonsense'.

Still later, I was disembarking a plane and couldn't find my bag. When I went back onto the empty plane, there were very few seats, and a lot of open floor space, and it was filled with cats. There was one very large tortoise-shell male who was sitting sphinx-like and speaking to me, but I did not understand the cat language.

Hotel represents a temporary place in life to stay, in your thought process. The 3 women hairdressers represent those who speak or minister to your soul. Hair is representative of your DNA, represents who you are, who you are is what you believe.
    The car represents that which takes you from one thought to another. The "doomed" girl represents the war of good and evil... ultimately no one wins, if no one loses.
    The bag represents your mind, it stores your articles of wearable items. We are what we believe and wear that on our exterior.
    The tortious shell male was speaking of things to come.

You have alot on your mind? Breathe and know it isn't for you to solve but to live.

Good one :)
  • StephanieJane2
    StephanieJane2 Posts: 191 Member
    I dreamt i was still living in Greece and i was a fire women going to a big fire near whre i used to
    live, i was most disappointed when i woke up and realised i was still in France !
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    My younger cats color was fading
  • pitrae
    pitrae Posts: 2 Member
    3rd world war
  • loveliveswithin
    pitrae wrote: »
    3rd world war

The final battle is over your mind, represented as WW3.
  • loveliveswithin

Lack of color represents a lack of life... Zest for life... Vibrance.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    I was looking for something in my pocket because I misplaced it and then I had too many. Then I was talking to a person on the outside looked human under his skin were many bugs, his skin was a cover and all his inside was bugs.
  • _pi3_
    I had a dream that kept me up til I get over it.
  • _pi3_

Lack of color represents a lack of life... Zest for life... Vibrance.

Well a little insight, I was worried she had drank bleach during the dream so I don't think that theory applies
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    My wife and joining a skinny dipping party in a public fountain- the cops came and after a few jokes started chasing people- then we put robes on and got something to eat at a dinner (I think)
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Me and a few other people were in a plane that got shot shot down by a missle. All of us survived and we were stranded on an island.

• Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    I was body surfing in the ocean at dusk. The water was warm, the waves were sounding rhythmically. There were other people with me, but we didn't talk and gave each other plenty of space. There was one point where the water pushed me down into the sand and I hurt my knee a bit. (I think that popped up because I did hurt my knee quite badly once when I was slammed into the surf.) Once, I thought about sharks hurting me and I actually began to see shadows under the surface. Then, I relaxed and knew it was just a mind trick and I knew I was safe. I woke up feeling rested and happy.
    Beautiful dream :)
  • loveliveswithin
    I dreamt I saw a large grey rocket with a red stripe. It hit a US Warcraft ship. I saw an old woman on deck trying to gather her things.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited August 2017
    I dreamt I got a ticket in Cherry Hill NJ where my brother lives, only it was a little more 'rural' than it actually is...I made a left-hand turn thru a crosswalk, with the light, when a group of people crossing against the light had moved out of the way, but were still technically in the crosswalk. The cop made the point that I should have waited until the entire crosswalk was clear, even if they were crossing against the light.

Once I was pulled over, it became apparent that I was driving a small red children's pedal car that looked like a '57 Chevy. The cop had me get out of the car and frisked me against a wall.

@loveliveswithin! Are you still responding to this thread?
  • bolesbe202
    bolesbe202 Posts: 24 Member
    >:)
  • loveliveswithin
    I dreamt I got a ticket in Cherry Hill NJ where my brother lives, only it was a little more 'rural' than it actually is...I made a left-hand turn thru a crosswalk, with the light, when a group of people crossing against the light had moved out of the way, but were still technically in the crosswalk. The cop made the point that I should have waited until the entire crosswalk was clear, even if they were crossing against the light.

Once I was pulled over, it became apparent that I was driving a small red children's pedal car that looked like a '57 Chevy. The cop had me get out of the car and frisked me against a wall.

@loveliveswithin! Are you still responding to this thread?

Oh yeah... I'm always around. I can't share all of my dreams... Lol

Your technicality is a point of interest in this dream. One tiny technicality. The ticket is an infraction, a speed bump on the journey of life. You still view the laws as perimeters. The child like car represents the vessel in which you navigate life... a child like view? Do you see yourself as a boy? Perhaps your trying things in life for the first time as a child does?

Without the law, there would be no transgression against it.

Good one.