What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Everything that has been on my mind. A cluster *kitten* of a dream. I just remember waking up this morning and thanking the heavens it was over.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    it was a wierd one that i dont really remember too well.

There was child, hiding behind a coat hanging on a wall.
    He had taken the tube off the back of the fridge so "argon" gas was leaking which causes people to lose their memories, his plan was to rob people when they lost their memories.

I saw the kid hiding, pulled him out from behind the coat on the wall so the gas got him too and then started shaking other people so they wouldnt lose their memories.

No idea why in the dream i thought fridges ran on argon gas. they dont do they?
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    it was a wierd one that i dont really remember too well.

There was child, hiding behind a coat hanging on a wall.
    He had taken the tube off the back of the fridge so "argon" gas was leaking which causes people to lose their memories, his plan was to rob people when they lost their memories.

I saw the kid hiding, pulled him out from behind the coat on the wall so the gas got him too and then started shaking other people so they wouldnt lose their memories.

No idea why in the dream i thought fridges ran on argon gas. they dont do they?

This is about being robbed of what you think about. If you believed, you couldn't be robbed of your thoughts. You would know how or why you believed it.
    Even though you try and expose the one who is trying to steal it all away, it is up to you to cover all your bases and be grounded in your beliefs.
    I like your inner desire to help the others but again it is up to them to "wake up".
    The refrigerator represents that which holds your food (food for thought), it is your mind.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Ok, last night I dreamt I let somebody in my house that was under false pretenses. When I found out, it was too late. "He" was now "they" and were holding me hostage. In the end, I did manage to escape and did receive justice but it would have been easier if I had never let him/them in, in the first place.

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I had a dream that I sort of remembered. Details are sketchy, but I was going to go fishing at one of my honey holes, but two other guys had just been there. They just drained the water to get the fish they wanted & didn't fill it back up. So all of the fish were there flopping around. I filled it back up so my fishing hole would recover & then I kept following them from place to place to make sure they didn't screw up any more ponds, lakes or creeks. Somehow there was also me hanging out with someone(don't know who but it must have been a friend or fellow angler) & I was having pizza while I chatted with them. Oh & the other fools took the best fish & then didn't do anything with them either.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Last night I dreamt a mfp'er sent me the most beautiful poem that declared we couldn't remain friends anymore. I understood his position and wished him the best of luck on his journeys ahead.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Well, that dream doesn't sound very pleasant at all.
  • FireTurtle75
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I dreamed about trying to take some people to go swimming, but every time I was ready to go & also on the way there, something would distract me. By the time I got there, the pool was closed & completely empty & I don't think the people were with me anymore either. Sounds like a normal event to me, to be honest. LOL
  • MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I was dreaming about jogging my regular 5 mile route. I approached the top of the first hill, and a building was in the way of the sidewalk. I wanted to continue jogging, and the door was open, so I went in. I heard the door close behind me. I looked around and noticed the interior of the structure was alot like the cargo area of the Sulaco in Aliens. I kept hearing clicking noises. I couldn't move very fast, but I could see another door on the other side of the structure, through a really narrow hallway. I had to walk almost turtle speed to the end, still hearing the weird clicking noises. I touched the door, and woke up.
  • D9996
    D9996 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I had a dream about me and my best friend washing our Camaros and she was getting on to me because I was leaving streaks on the windows. She has actually done that to me before lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    One of the last things on Friday before leaving work for the weekend was fire a girl that I hired back in December because she just wasn't even trying to learn her job and lied about it non stop.

So, last night I dreamed that when I walked into work this morning she was sitting there all smug, in her chair. Saying I was out voted and I she was rehired, that I would just have to live with it. All while she was eating fruit and crackers so I smashed the crackers in her face and told her to get the *kitten* out then I woke up. And thankfully she is still fired, she wasn't here when I got here today.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Well, that dream doesn't sound very pleasant at all.

I respectfully disagree... it was beautiful.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    MomReborn wrote: »
    I was dreaming about jogging my regular 5 mile route. I approached the top of the first hill, and a building was in the way of the sidewalk. I wanted to continue jogging, and the door was open, so I went in. I heard the door close behind me. I looked around and noticed the interior of the structure was alot like the cargo area of the Sulaco in Aliens. I kept hearing clicking noises. I couldn't move very fast, but I could see another door on the other side of the structure, through a really narrow hallway. I had to walk almost turtle speed to the end, still hearing the weird clicking noises. I touched the door, and woke up.

That dream is about being reborn. You, being changed by the experience by traveling or travailing through. Your experience may seem foreign at first but is likely going to be a journey that changes your perspective forever. See you on the other side! Brilliant!
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    D9996 wrote: »
    I had a dream about me and my best friend washing our Camaros and she was getting on to me because I was leaving streaks on the windows. She has actually done that to me before lol

That one is about not seeing things in it's entirety. Your vision clouded by your relationship with the "friend​" and or your vision is cloudy when with "friend".
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Not mine but my husband had a dream that he left our dog out in the rain all night.

Our dog is the biggest baby, he'd be so upset lol

Hubby is stretching himself too thin.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Fireflies, they were 4 diff colors
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamed about trying to take some people to go swimming, but every time I was ready to go & also on the way there, something would distract me. By the time I got there, the pool was closed & completely empty & I don't think the people were with me anymore either. Sounds like a normal event to me, to be honest. LOL

Always the water dreams.... :)
    Since we're friends I won't tell you what it means completely- you'll say why? You will either say with doubt, "you already knew that" or you will not like my interpretation. I value your friendship too much to risk it. :)

I will tell you "water" means spirit, immersing yourself in that free flow of thinking, swimming. Distractions will occur but you must be responsible to push through, it is an individual journey we take.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    Fireflies, they were 4 diff colors

Primary colors?
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Yeah
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    A guy I just met texted me and told me he had a dream when I asked him how his evening was. Now my curiosity is getting the best of me and he won't *kitten* tell me!!