What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I was at a house party, more like a mansion, celebrating my birthday. Two of my BFF's said they couldn't stay and left the party. There was an old flame there who I had a good chat and laugh with. The dream was a bit disjointed after that - I ended up wandering around this mansion - there was another girl there that I don't know, but we were both only wearing long T-Shirts with blood down the front of them. I remember checking MFP on my phone and someone on here posted that their baby was born - a girl.

The birthday represents the day of awakening, seeing something in a new way. Your friends left because only you can make the journey alone. The old flame represents a spirit or force that brings you life and through difficult times. You wandered in safety because of the blood stained t. You are allowed access to explore all thoughts in safety. The mansion represents infinite wisdom that you are allowed access to, if you choose.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Interesting. Thanks, :smile:
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    An uncle of mine went to hug me and as he did, he let go of a stringless balloon and it floated into the sky. I couldn't quite catch it for him with out a string.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    A mfp'er was driving his car somewhere with me in the back. I think he was taking me on a date or to prom. He didn't treat me very well and was an angry soul. I knew he had just lost his father and was the root of his anger.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't remember. Sometimes I remember, other times I don't. I do have some weird and crazy dreams though.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I can never remember them. I wake up with a fleeting thought of what it was & then it's gone or lost in all the other things that hit me when I wake up.
    It's like chasing the blossoms falling off a tree before they can kiss the ground. At the moment the fluttering stops, it is lost amongst all of the other blossoms that have covered the ground like a freshly fallen snow of light pink petals.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I was in my local garage queuing behind the many shoppers. But then canon in D came on the radio, so i locked the door and twirled, whirled, pivoted and pirouetted my way around the shop slicing people with my razor. I then paid for my milk and left.

she nevah interpreted mine. :disappointed:
  • VelociraptorEyes
    VelociraptorEyes Posts: 1,175 Member
    Options
    Hmm....I'm not sure.

For some reason, I very rarely remember my dreams.
    Sadly but somewhat understandably, I remember nightmares more frequently over positive dreams.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I dreamt that an army of lobsters where trying to steal my pants again.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I dreamt that an army of lobsters where trying to steal my pants again.

Have you been watching Spongebob whilst eating fishsticks, crab cakes or lobster rolls?
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I dreamt about my dog. She died March 27 of last year and I've dreamt about her a lot; this was notable only because it was one of those weird waking dreams where I was in and out of it.
    I dreamed she was alive but a part of me knew she was dead and reminded my dreaming self of this fact. I reached down to where she was curled up behind my knees, petted her and scolded myself for doubting she was there...then I was very sad when I woke up. I swear I felt her there, the shape of her skull and sternum, the texture of her fur in my hand. I still miss her so much.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I was in my local garage queuing behind the many shoppers. But then canon in D came on the radio, so i locked the door and twirled, whirled, pivoted and pirouetted my way around the shop slicing people with my razor. I then paid for my milk and left.

All you have to do is ask Darling.

Your trying to find a new way to connect with other people. It may be perceived as aggressive, even though that isn't your intent.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Hmm....I'm not sure.

For some reason, I very rarely remember my dreams.
    Sadly but somewhat understandably, I remember nightmares more frequently over positive dreams.

Lay a nightmare on me. I used to have plenty of those at one time.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamt about my dog. She died March 27 of last year and I've dreamt about her a lot; this was notable only because it was one of those weird waking dreams where I was in and out of it.
    I dreamed she was alive but a part of me knew she was dead and reminded my dreaming self of this fact. I reached down to where she was curled up behind my knees, petted her and scolded myself for doubting she was there...then I was very sad when I woke up. I swear I felt her there, the shape of her skull and sternum, the texture of her fur in my hand. I still miss her so much.

Awe. Don't doubt your self. All is plain and clear to thoes who are listening.
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I called my friend Bae... I woke up and slapped the promiscuous right out of myself.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    A kitten meowing saying "help me" while playing with spider webs and seeing a giant spider. Then waiting and then picking up a old battered guitar and then asking my sister what happened to it, she shrugged her shoulders.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The government was trying to kidnap me and force me to use my psychic powers to destroy thier enemies. Odd, it's been DAYS since I watched Stranger Things again...
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

All you have to do is ask Darling.

Your trying to find a new way to connect with other people. It may be perceived as aggressive, even though that isn't your intent.

I will most definitely tell any future judge this.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I only remember a small part....I was walking to Walmart and I saw a couple walking their dog, but instead of the dog actually walking, the wife was carrying the dog like a baby.