What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    Yeah

They represent the 4 sprits or some people call them 4 winds.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    A hot guy and a hot girl getting alittle crazy in bed. Not much details to remember, but it was hot.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I dreamed about fish having babies instead of laying eggs... and a murder on a beach.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I dreamed about fish having babies instead of laying eggs...
    Some of them can actually do that. They are called livebearers. Guppies, Mollies, platies & swordtails do this. There are actually about 25 or 30 different kinds that give birth to live offspring. I used to raise Endlers livebearers(Poecilia wingei) in my garage at our first house as well as a specific strain of Angelfish. I mostly got out of the hobby & only have 2 small tanks going now.
    But it's not as crazy of a dream as you think. Well other than that whole murdering thing. Can't help you with that part of the dream. LOL
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    A hot guy and a hot girl getting alittle crazy in bed. Not much details to remember, but it was hot.

No hotties for me last night...sadly.

I was driving DJT's Volvo through the city and parked it in the garage of a big high-rise. I had a white Russian in a rocks glass in the center console. Then I was wandering through the halls of the building and there was a huge amount of wet plaster spilled on the floors and it was very slippery. I got into an elevator that not only descended, but went horizontally across floors, too. When I got out of the elevator, I was back in the parking garage, and there was a large crane in the doorway and I had to duck under the swinging bucket to get out.

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

I was driving DJT's Volvo through the city and parked it in the garage of a big high-rise. I had a white Russian in a rocks glass in the center console. Then I was wandering through the halls of the building and there was a huge amount of wet plaster spilled on the floors and it was very slippery. I got into an elevator that not only descended, but went horizontally across floors, too. When I got out of the elevator, I was back in the parking garage, and there was a large crane in the doorway and I had to duck under the swinging bucket to get out.

I thought I was the only one who dreamed crazy elevator dreams :D
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    A potato room.
  • MrHillman22
    MrHillman22 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Dreamed I went surfing with my non-waterproof phone in my pocket :'(
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

Afraid of losing your connection(s) Mr Protein?
  • MrHillman22
    MrHillman22 Posts: 401 Member
    Options

Afraid of losing your connection(s) Mr Protein?

Definitely, me need the protein
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    D9996 wrote: »
    I had a dream about me and my best friend washing our Camaros and she was getting on to me because I was leaving streaks on the windows. She has actually done that to me before lol

That one is about not seeing things in it's entirety. Your vision clouded by your relationship with the "friend​" and or your vision is cloudy when with "friend".

I'm all about dream interpretation, but since this is an event that has happened similarly before, it's probably not that deep. Most likely a memory/ learning dump dream.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    I was bitten by a snake! I called the ambulance to report that my first husband had been bitten by a king cobra... it was hard to get the words out... I was panicking... I was ... POISONED! While on the phone to 911 it became apparent I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD BEEN BITTEN! ... by a rattlesnake that looked like a yellow and white Burmese python, but smaller. By the time the ambulance came, it was too late! ... but at the same time, I was okay ... but maybe I hadn't been bitten after all, and it was my first husband who had been bitten BY A KING COBRA! Where did he go? Then I woke up. That was only a tiny part of it. I had a whole miniseries. Pizza before bed. Glad I drank lots of water too for commercial breaks.

I just can't figure out the symbolism of the snake. Huh.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I was bitten by a snake! I called the ambulance to report that my first husband had been bitten by a king cobra... it was hard to get the words out... I was panicking... I was ... POISONED! While on the phone to 911 it became apparent I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD BEEN BITTEN! ... by a rattlesnake that looked like a yellow and white Burmese python, but smaller. By the time the ambulance came, it was too late! ... but at the same time, I was okay ... but maybe I hadn't been bitten after all, and it was my first husband who had been bitten BY A KING COBRA! Where did he go? Then I woke up. That was only a tiny part of it. I had a whole miniseries. Pizza before bed. Glad I drank lots of water too for commercial breaks.

I just can't figure out the symbolism of the snake. Huh.

The one who holds the venom also holds the antidote. The sly cunning snake is symbolic of being wrapped, entangled or snared (think slavery or being subject to rules... Never ending rules, principals, statutes), like the Egyptians wore about their heads. Once you get past the bite or the claim on your thinking, it is the point of revelation that holds the antidote.
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    my dream today was replacing a flourescent light and ballast

Hopefully you were replacing them with non artificial light.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Mike_take2 wrote: »
    I

You are in search of a deeper connection with the person. Don't worry, I won't tell.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

The horizontal/ vertical elevator is cool. Your moving in the right direction. There are a few obstacles on the way though.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options

The horizontal/ vertical elevator is cool. Your moving in the right direction. There are a few obstacles on the way though.

But why does friggin Trump show up in my dreams??
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

But why does friggin Trump show up in my dreams??

He is a person who is viewed as a person of "authority", the one who "rules" over you. He could be just as well Pharaoh... it is the role assigned to him to play. The battle is over your mind. What do you believe? Who/what do you submit to, who/what has power over you. You're on the right path... keep going.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Never remember. I don't think I sleep long enough.

Same here. I either don't dream often, or don't remember them. My average sleep time is probably 6-7hrs each night. But lately it's been less. I think over the last twenty years or so I can remember maybe a half dozen dreams.