What did you dream about last night?

Replies

• PAGinger
    PAGinger Posts: 118 Member
    Not "weird", establish a deeper connection. You just want to know him on a deeper level.

Thanks! I've now been chatting with him almost every day. Last night he actually called me by name! :smiley:

• lvmycats
    lvmycats Posts: 33 Member
    I keep having dreams that I'm shopping at an Asian grocery store, usually looking for durian (my favorite fruit). It's been like this for months (maybe 1 year, but it's becoming even more frequent). I've had this dream too many times to count. The only explanation I can come up for this recurrent dream is that I want to move back to Asia and eat durian. I've dreamt this since before starting my diet as well. Not sure why the dream revolves around grocery shopping and needs to keep repeating itself though...
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    I actually had a dream that my brother came back, and we tried to figure out if he was a zombie or if it was truly him. It was like a cross between Walking dead (but without the decay and bloodshed) and Supernatural.. Strange....
  • kdonnelly78
    kdonnelly78 Posts: 3 Member
    For some reason there was a big snake in my house and it was trying to kill my cats (I have 6). Also for some reason all the cats were small (not kittens just like shrunk). So I was madly running from room to room trying to save the cats from this giant snake that seemingly was teleporting to every room I ran to.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    lvmycats wrote: »
    I keep having dreams that I'm shopping at an Asian grocery store, usually looking for durian (my favorite fruit). It's been like this for months (maybe 1 year, but it's becoming even more frequent). I've had this dream too many times to count. The only explanation I can come up for this recurrent dream is that I want to move back to Asia and eat durian. I've dreamt this since before starting my diet as well. Not sure why the dream revolves around grocery shopping and needs to keep repeating itself though...

The store or market place is usually representative of the mind. What you believe in is "stored" there. The fruit is representative of the souls desire to obtain something you need for nourishment.
    Oftentimes dreamlife is mimicked in the physical world. Your physical desire for this fruit is only a ripple effect from the soul.
  • loveliveswithin
    I actually had a dream that my brother came back, and we tried to figure out if he was a zombie or if it was truly him. It was like a cross between Walking dead (but without the decay and bloodshed) and Supernatural.. Strange....

I haven't seen either of those shows. I don't mean this to come across as rude, please don't take it in a rude way.
    If brother was determined "living", what would that make you? Perhaps this is the point he was trying to get across?
    Our souls sleep when we haven't seen the reality of Truth.
  • loveliveswithin
    For some reason there was a big snake in my house and it was trying to kill my cats (I have 6). Also for some reason all the cats were small (not kittens just like shrunk). So I was madly running from room to room trying to save the cats from this giant snake that seemingly was teleporting to every room I ran to.

The snake represents good and evil. Your desire to "save" your cats/ kittens is representative of the struggle to overcome good and evil. Without an offense, there would be no defense.
  • loveliveswithin
    I dreamt someone I am close to gave me some kitchen utensils, they had just been used and had food still stuck on them.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    OMG my dream last night was super crazy. I apparently hooked up with some guy. And my dad found out and started yelling at me. In my dream I'm my current age, so I was confused by that.

The next part I remember is being backstage at a country concert, but the duo was some new group. One of the guys in the duo was incredibly hot, my jaw dropped when I saw him. He caught me gawking and winked and smiled. He later came over to me and started talking to me. I was like a high school girl when her crush talks to her. I got up to get a drink, only to find that guy I hooked up with was working security. He saw the hot singer looking our way, and kissed me. The hot singer started getting up to approach us, then I woke up.
  • traindisp
    traindisp Posts: 15 Member
    don't think i did, was feeling sleep deprived from bad sleep past 3 nights, finally got a good restful night!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    A good one last night! I was on a bus here in the city. One of the beautiful, curvy girls I used to work with at Whole Foods got on the bus. She was wearing a skintight lycra bodysuit, with a white, yellow and gold kinda Celtic knotwork pattern...the brown background was the same color as her skin, so it looked like the pattern was painted on her. In fact, the bus driver, as she boarded, said, "Damn girl! Did you paint that on??"

Then there was another girl from WF sitting with us, and they were leaning together over me and making out. (Yeah, one of THOSE dreams!)

That's all I remember...

So, Dream Girl...if it means anything besides that I'm typically horny in the morning, please tell me!
  • loveliveswithin
    A good one last night! I was on a bus here in the city. One of the beautiful, curvy girls I used to work with at Whole Foods got on the bus. She was wearing a skintight lycra bodysuit, with a white, yellow and gold kinda Celtic knotwork pattern...the brown background was the same color as her skin, so it looked like the pattern was painted on her. In fact, the bus driver, as she boarded, said, "Damn girl! Did you paint that on??"

Then there was another girl from WF sitting with us, and they were leaning together over me and making out. (Yeah, one of THOSE dreams!)

That's all I remember...

So, Dream Girl...if it means anything besides that I'm typically horny in the morning, please tell me!

Dearest Dream Guy,

At first glance it seems to be a dream about "being horny" but if you look a little closer... The fact her clothing was almost a transparent color may represent the nature of your relationship with this woman. Were you open with this woman about your feelings? Also the gold coloring is representative of an idol, something you exhalt above all else.

I also think we dream about people who have been placed in our lives at a particular point because they are drawing our attention back to them in some way. She may need your attention for some unknown reason. You may realize somewhere down the road or not.

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    I dreamed my girls were home alone while I was at work. They are 13 and 9 and are home alone during part of the day during summer. Anyways, there was a house fire and in my dream I got the call at work and hauled butt home and got in an awful car accident trying to get to my girls.
    It was horrible. Stuck with me all day.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Also, I have recurring nightmares about my teeth crumbling in my mouth and falling out.

And another recurring one that a tornado is coming and I can never find shelter from it. I have had those two dreams for years. Wish I knew what they meant.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Also, I have recurring nightmares about my teeth crumbling in my mouth and falling out.

And another recurring one that a tornado is coming and I can never find shelter from it. I have had those two dreams for years. Wish I knew what they meant.

You're scared of tornadoes would be my guess. When I'm scared of *kitten* I dream about it
  • loveliveswithin

Tooth (teeth) represent truth. You won't lose your most treasured gifts if you know the why of what you believe.

The second one represents a whirlwind of information... Nothing makes sense. Very much like the other one, you find the why and there will be no tangled mess trying to get you.
  • I was being attacked by that
    Puppy-monkey-baby and my dog saved me.
  • Piloteer2009
    Piloteer2009 Posts: 39 Member
    I don't remember dreaming anything at all.
  • loveliveswithin
    I dreamt my hot tub was full of earwigs. It was terrible.

A hot tub is representative of a place of cleansing... asking forgiveness or seeking repentance. Do you feel that space in your life is being over run and/or is no longer sacred?
  • hedwardsb
    hedwardsb Posts: 201 Member
    I gave up desserts/candy nearly three weeks ago, and last night I dreamed I inadvertently ate 2 chocolates--the kind that would come in a Valentine's Day box. They weren't even good in the dream, and I was so disappointed to have broken my dessert/candy sugar fast.