What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I'm finding that I'm growing more hair. Not talking about my head unfortunately :(

As I've shrunk and my some of my less severe stretch marks have started to fade, hair follicles that must have been damaged during my, erm, "rapid expansion process" have started to grow fine hair around my hips and back (like, superfine normal female body hair, not a flowing mane lol).

I'm also assuming chub rub must have been the reason I never had a lot of hair on the upper half of my legs. Now as the chub rub is disappearing, leg hair is re-appearing. I'm not sure I'm happy about this unexpected result.

I guess that's a "pick your poison" thing. The hair can be waxed/shaven. My opinion is that the hair thing is a small price to pay for the overall benefit of being much healthier.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm finding that I'm growing more hair. Not talking about my head unfortunately :(

As I've shrunk and my some of my less severe stretch marks have started to fade, hair follicles that must have been damaged during my, erm, "rapid expansion process" have started to grow fine hair around my hips and back (like, superfine normal female body hair, not a flowing mane lol).

I'm also assuming chub rub must have been the reason I never had a lot of hair on the upper half of my legs. Now as the chub rub is disappearing, leg hair is re-appearing. I'm not sure I'm happy about this unexpected result.

I guess that's a "pick your poison" thing. The hair can be waxed/shaven. My opinion is that the hair thing is a small price to pay for the overall benefit of being much healthier.

Totally agree. It's more that's something certainly unexpected. It's not the type of hair that needs to be removed, just enough for me to notice; I doubt the hubster will ;)
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options

Totally agree. It's more that's something certainly unexpected. It's not the type of hair that needs to be removed, just enough for me to notice; I doubt the hubster will ;)

Well if some of it is on your thighs, I'm going to make a guess that that isn't what he is interested in (the hair)....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!