True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that I never liked the taste of alcoholic beverages. I'll maybe have a few shots when I go out dancing at da clubz but other than that, hard pass on the alcohol.

Same here. If I can taste the alcohol, I don't care for it. I get something really fruity, but after two drink I usually get heartburn so bad that I'm miserable.

I am another one that has to have drinks where I can't taste the alcohol. Except Moscato, especially the bubbly kind. The sweeter the better. It also helps that 1 glass of wine gets me pretty buzzed. I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking.

Oh man, I'll sip on some anejo or even repasado straight and enjoy the hell out of it...

Although these days I prefer a good Pinot... Best if the label looks simple, something with a creepy tree, a park, a boat, or a bird on it and I'm happy...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I confess that I never liked the taste of alcoholic beverages. I'll maybe have a few shots when I go out dancing at da clubz but other than that, hard pass on the alcohol.

Same here. If I can taste the alcohol, I don't care for it. I get something really fruity, but after two drink I usually get heartburn so bad that I'm miserable.

I am another one that has to have drinks where I can't taste the alcohol. Except Moscato, especially the bubbly kind. The sweeter the better. It also helps that 1 glass of wine gets me pretty buzzed. I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking.

Oh man, I'll sip on some anejo or even repasado straight and enjoy the hell out of it...

Although these days I prefer a good Pinot... Best if the label looks simple, something with a creepy tree, a park, a boat, or a bird on it and I'm happy...

I have no idea what those are lol
    https://youtu.be/3H6amDbAwlY
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Aimless driving is one of my favorite things to do.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    ICT I need to stop weighing myself constantly. I easily go up or down 5lbs every day. Either way, I'm never happy. Too little, too much.... it doesn't add to my positivity.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    ICT I need to stop weighing myself constantly. I easily go up or down 5lbs every day. Either way, I'm never happy. Too little, too much.... it doesn't add to my positivity.

I hear ya! That's a hard habit to quit!

Yes ma'am. Every morning. Same time. Same place.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options

I hear ya! That's a hard habit to quit!

Yes ma'am. Every morning. Same time. Same place.

"Oh... I shouldn't do it but I did so good yesterday..." ((Hops on scale and gains 2 lbs))
    hammer-scale-o.gif

Hahaha I feel I would for sure do that some days if it wouldn't wake up the family lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    IC that I hate makeup. If that makes me less attractive to others, than so be it. Who gives a *kitten* about what other people think anyway.

I hate it too. I barely know how to put it on, I especially don't know how to do any fancy eye stuff. I don't care if other's don't like a natural face, I don't have the time or want to learn how to make myself look not like myself.

I think you are naturally pretty and don't need it. :)

Mascara? No.. every time I try I stab myself in the eye or freak out because it's too close to my eyeball (which I value). I can put on basic stuff to the point where no one actually knows I'm wearing anything, but honestly? I don't like how it feels on my face and I don't feel genuine when I wear it.

I don't really care if others wear it, it's just not for me.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I've never watched Star Wars.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    ...or Star Trek
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Me either
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Me either

Whew. I was afraid I'd get evicted.

I plan to watch them all with my kids. Soon.
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Me either

Ugh I hate Star Trek. And planet of the apes.
  • caco_ethes
    edited August 2017
    Options

WTF

It will be remedied!

Edit: ..at your place apparently
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Pack your *kitten* ladies, Star Wars marathon at my place.

I'm in!