True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    I confess the next 2h9m of Beauty and the Beast is going to be *kitten* unbearable for me... :s

#happywifehappylife

I confess I have to agree with this #quote!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess the next 2h9m of Beauty and the Beast is going to be *kitten* unbearable for me... :s

#happywifehappylife

I saw it last night and I really liked it. :)
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options

#happywifehappylife

Hahaha... It's just like Gladiator! But Russell Crowe is a pretty lass in a dress. And instead of an arena, they're in a fancy mansion. And instead of fighting the beast, he's dancing with it. And the bloodthirsty roars of the crowd are catchy Disney tunes... But just like it, otherwise :p
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

i confess i'm pee wee herman, and i'm so thankful i didn't post on page 484.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Ohh hiii Pee wee ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

.... the gift that keeps on giving
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Options

i woulda posted on 484, but i was held up in a dark movie theater
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I posted on 484 but I don't think I'm the winner of this lottery. :cry:
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I confess. I will always love this movie, and Jon Andersons voice.
    https://youtu.be/NbDb8yITvhI
    Real Unicorns :)
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options

#happywifehappylife

Well sat through the whole move and...
    I loved every minute of it, done very well... Made my eyes water.

I'm such a sap sometimes... Lol
  • FeraFilia
    Options

#happywifehappylife

Ha. I knew it! Especially with your comments about Frozen.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Xvapor wrote: »
    People who have your attitude will be way more successful overall than people who let food/calories control them

Not true. If you go to the success thread most were pretty regimented and limiting to keep themselves on track and found comfort in conformity over letting the possibility of bi ge eating control them.

Diligence isn't a burden to many people as much as leaniency might make sense for others.

Just do you.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

#happywifehappylife

Ssshhh that's between us.. Help a fella keep a secret :blush: lol
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

#happywifehappylife

Ssshhh that's between us.. Help a fella keep a secret :blush: lol

Alright sweetheart, I'll keep your secrets... but you gotta give me a better one than that!
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Xvapor wrote: »
    It was me!

sorry,homeslice; not you.

... the only dudes allowed in my dreams are Abraham Lincoln and Pee Wee Herman.

Just lie to us and tell us we were all there.

I won't lie and I have favorites here (don't we all?)

I've actually had dreams including a couple (two) of my favorite people here.

Nothing weird, just roller coasters & monkey bars.... and pizza.

Seriously, what dream would be complete without pizza?

Alol :D that's too funny !!!

• Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    TheRambler wrote: »
    After no drinking for 3 months and losing weight...I was heavily buzzed after 2 beers last night. I'm a lightweight now!!

This is good, it means your liver has down-regulated the enzymes for breaking down alcohol. Upregulating them is the first step on the path toward alcohol dependency, so this is a biological step away from alcoholism. It also means certain medications will work better for you at their normal dosages instead of being broken down too quickly by those enzymes that also chew up alcohol.

I just grazed my way through Costco and Trader Joe's samples instead of making lunch.

Don't worry about grazing through Costco lol ! I do the same thing at Sams Club and then have a hard time logging in mini portions of Whole Foods but oh well is fun and delicious too lol
  • PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

I apologize OP for somewhat thread hijacking, but I can't not say something. @Reema_capricorn this post clearly stated to leave your judgey hats off and ugly and pathetic are 2 of the most judgey words someone could use. Be sure you are perfect before you go throwing words like that around. SMDH!

My confession - I ate a whole 36 oz steak by myself last night, and in total went over my calories by 1,108 :# and I didn't feel guilty one bit!

You ate 36 ounce steak and did not get sick. WOW.
  • lokilover32
    lokilover32 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    0xNikkix0 wrote: »
    I always put a little pancake syrup on my eggs... and tacos... and basically everything, I'm like Buddy the Elf with it. I rarely enter it though, I just enter more of the other stuff I eat to make up for it.

Sounds like the kind of thing I'd do! My family thinks I'm weird for the food combos I come up with so I just tell them that I have a weird pallette and i like it XD
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that I get that we don't have to like everyone but whatever happened to being civil. Let it be? Let it go. Why must we keep having the same arguments every week? Ya people say stuff that we dislike but that's when we choose our reaction. Why choose to fight and sling insults. It's kind of indicative of the way a certain person runs things. I confess I'm sad that the world, especially the MFP world, seems to be stooping to the lowest level of name calling and hate. There's lots of cruddy stuff in the world and in our own backyards why get riled up over the fact that someone posted a selfie ages ago or has a bit of self esteem or is rude. We have all had our moments here but man this latest trend is just ridic

this.