True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    pbandwine wrote: »
    IC that I'm wearing my firearm at work because I had to fire someone on Friday and it did not go well.

AR500 sports bra today?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    IC that I'm wearing my firearm at work because I had to fire someone on Friday and it did not go well.

That is awesome that you can carry at work! I work on a Marine Corps base, I can't bring my piece in.

But seriously, I hope you don't have to get it out. Firings can be scary.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

IMO you should wear it everyday. If I could at my work I would continually.
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

That is awesome that you can carry at work! I work on a Marine Corps base, I can't bring my piece in.

Thanks, me too! I'm sure it'll be fine, but you never know how crazy some people can be.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Thanks, me too! I'm sure it'll be fine, but you never know how crazy some people can be.

#truth people be trippin LOL
  • mehlen
    mehlen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I confess...I had a stroke back in October and it was just too easy to put on the pounds. My physical therapy didn't burn calories (regardless of the massive effort put into it) and my dietary planning went from eating at home to fast foods that my hubby picked up...or going out to eat when we could. I just didn't care. Now, as I'm recovering...I'm up in weight and depressed over it all. Ugh. Bad on me, but I didn't change eating habits so in a sense I did this to myself. Back on and hoping to get a grip on my weight again.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten out of bed today!
  • djchaney3
    djchaney3 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    IC I am Jealous of her ^^^^^
  • Kylebeth
    Kylebeth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had an affair with a man I worked with- we are now married and I couldn't be happier. I have no regrets.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    Kylebeth wrote: »
    I had an affair with a man I worked with- we are now married and I couldn't be happier. I have no regrets.

Now that's a confession lol
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    My advice... advice is only helpful if it is asked for... secondly... advice says ONE thing.. "Be more like me..." now who here Is open to advice from an Emu??? :)

What a ghastly incorrect statement. Bad emu.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    My advice... advice is only helpful if it is asked for... secondly... advice says ONE thing.. "Be more like me..." now who here Is open to advice from an Emu??? :)

Actually I give fantastic advice that I rarely follow myself. So my advice isn't "be more like me", it is "be more like how I should be"
    But you are right, if someone doesn't ask (and even when they do) they aren't going to listen

A smart man/woman learns from his mistakes. (<---Making your own mistakes and suffering the consequences).
    A wise man/woman learns from the mistakes of others. (<---Taking advice from people who suffered the consequences and are telling you so you don't learn from the same mistakes)

Knowing the difference is your choice from this point forward.
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    i confess i eat 3 yogurts a day and 3 or 4 cups of cereal :o
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I am enjoying my apples and PB2 way more than I probably should.
  • kimberlymoss3
    kimberlymoss3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I confess I love to drink my glass of wine daily, ok glasses of wine daily and I do add it everyday to my diary!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

We have about a 50 % conceal carry in our office.

Not me tho'.... I'd shoot my eye out
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I confess sometimes things I read here make me concerned for people.
    but not enough to really care
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    :D Take a number.