True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I updated my weight loss goal (to the exact same) and now have less calories than before per day because I've lost weight.... not sure if I'm super proud or worried I'll get hangry
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I updated my weight loss goal (to the exact same) and now have less calories than before per day because I've lost weight.... not sure if I'm super proud or worried I'll get hangry

That a girl..well done..it's totally something to be proud of. You are making progress :+1:
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm dragging some serious *kitten* thanks to a 0215 work call this morning.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »

That a girl..well done..it's totally something to be proud of. You are making progress :+1:

Thanks jo :smile:
  • djchaney3
    djchaney3 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I confess that it is funny as hell that all "naughty" words are turned into *kitten* on MFP... lol
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    giphy.gif

I must confess I think this is a fun discussion with good intention, please keep in mind the following guideline and make sure not to derail with picking on one another.

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

Thanks for your cooperation

4legs
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm glad I'm not a mod...you guys have certainly been "earning" your keep lately.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, things are super fluffy anymore.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess that the bad juju in the threads is somewhat amusing in a "Oh look Harold there's a car accident..." kind of way...kind of like Puppy love... it's real to the puppies involved. I personally take things personally once in a while until I manage to remind myself that YOU all aren't real...I mean.. I am NOT really an Ostrich...er Emu :P... All the same... it's kind of like a bar ain't it? people mulling about... some have had a bit too much, and some maybe not enough of the social juice... in the end we all go home to our families... or we close the window and get on with who we really are...Sometimes the hurt is real and sometimes we (not me I am an Emu) bring the worst part of ourselves... (Emu's don't have a worst part). Here we are as perfect as we possibly can be... no scars, warts, history, everything we say is filtered by our desire to be the best version of ourselves... until... it becomes a competition... so.. everybody.. ready... set... go... who IS the best?
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    <--- cause I am an Emu :P
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    YOU all aren't real...I mean.. I am NOT really an Ostrich...er Emu

whoa whoa whoa...speak for yourself, sham emu.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    YOU all aren't real...I mean.. I am NOT really an Ostrich...er Emu

whoa whoa whoa...speak for yourself, sham emu.

I guess you can judge...being a kangaroo and all...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    TL;DR

What did I miss? I was too busy with a Karate Kid marathon (Yes even Karate Kid 4 with Hilary Swank and the reboot with Jaden Smith) to read the 200+ posts that I missed.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    TL;DR

What did I miss? I was too busy with a Karate Kid marathon (Yes even Karate Kid 4 with Hilary Swank and the reboot with Jaden Smith) to read the 200+ posts that I missed.

Massive egos and those who aren't impressed did a little dance.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ...nevermind. Not even worth it in this place.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Wtf happened in the selfie thread?
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess I called out of work today.

Please leave the forums and go enjoy your day.

Sincerely,
    The Management.

Legit lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I confess I called out of work today.

Me too.

In fact, my return is in question.

(My choice, not theirs.)