New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I know it's not new. What is new is realizing I CANNOT buy these. I may have had FOUR of them this weekend. Sweet delicious evilness...

tuej08eytxyl.jpg

Haha same here. I can't buy these.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I know it's not new. What is new is realizing I CANNOT buy these. I may have had FOUR of them this weekend. Sweet delicious evilness...

tuej08eytxyl.jpg

Haha same here. I can't buy these.

SAME !
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options

tuej08eytxyl.jpg

I'm going through the big chunk version right now. Soooooooo good. And thick. :)
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

tuej08eytxyl.jpg

I'm going through the big chunk version right now. Soooooooo good. And thick. :)

I actually prefer the oreo big chunk or crunch bars more than these. Although the oreo eggs.....those are the best!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Options
    Anyone try these? Amazing macros! I have 2 in the freezer will try them this week.
  • glassyo
    Options

tuej08eytxyl.jpg

I actually prefer the oreo big chunk or crunch bars more than these. Although the oreo eggs.....those are the best!

The only bad thing about the big chunk is I break up the squares and stick them in a baggie in the fridge and those squares DO NOT break up evenly.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Options

tuej08eytxyl.jpg

The only bad thing about the big chunk is I break up the squares and stick them in a baggie in the fridge and those squares DO NOT break up evenly.

Really? Everytime i broke off a square it was a perfect piece. I didnt ever keep it in the fridge though.
  • glassyo
    Options

tuej08eytxyl.jpg

Really? Everytime i broke off a square it was a perfect piece. I didnt ever keep it in the fridge though.

I break them up while still room temperature (altho it's been pretty hot here so the chocolate was semi soft) but with the cookie part, I'd get the underneath of the next square at times....
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Got an email from Noodles & Company, they have new zucchini noodles. I'm tempted to give them a try but I've never had veggie noodles before. Has anyone here tried them?
    dahblfnjrsnm.png

OMG I wish I had noodles around me because I would love to try these. I love veggie noodles. It is awesome regular restaurant chains are having healthier options like this!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Got an email from Noodles & Company, they have new zucchini noodles. I'm tempted to give them a try but I've never had veggie noodles before. Has anyone here tried them?
    dahblfnjrsnm.png

OMG I wish I had noodles around me because I would love to try these. I love veggie noodles. It is awesome regular restaurant chains are having healthier options like this!

I'm currently obsessed with their Spicy Pork Adobo but I feel like these veggie noodles would be awful in that haha. Wednesday I'll be stuck at work late so I might swing by afterwards and try it in one of the recommended dishes, I wonder how many calories it will save - maybe for once I'll be able to order a large bowl and not go over my dinner calories!

Einstein Bros sent me a BOGO breakfast sandwich coupon so I went back to see if they had the Bacon Brewhouse Sandwich. They did!!! It was delicious, but not quite as satisfying as Dunkin's Pretzel Croissant Breakfast Sandwich in my opinion. Very filling, though, so I must give them credit for that! The "beer cheese" left much to be desired, however, as there was not much on the sandwich and like the Shmearful I tried the other day didn't taste like much but Cheez Whiz... no beer flavoring!

zrabt7uo443x.jpg
    8z8alli2h9jz.jpg

I splurged again on a Shmearful and this time ordered the French Toast flavor, I LOVED IT even more than the pretzel beer cheese shmearful I had last time! I had the French Toast Bantam Bagels before and didn't care for them, there's truly no comparison between these two. Einstein's was so fresh, soft/squishy, and filled with so much of their rich and sweet maple cream cheese it almost brought a tear to my eye. If I had to choose between the French Toast Apple Fritter at IHOP or Einstein Bros' French Toast Shmearful, I'd choose the Shmearful in a heartbeat a thousand times over.
    y68jf1b6abjc.jpg
    i428utyl1kat.jpg
  • lalee115
    lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    wfkcb6s7e48k.jpg

Probably not new. New to me (ish). Sooooo good! Cheese, dried cherries and chocolate all for 170 calories. I don't eat breakfast usually, but I have one of these mid-morning almost every work day.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    FYI for those who want to try breyers new pints there's 1.50 off printable coupon on coupons . Com
  • hgycta
    edited August 2017
    Options
    FYI for those who want to try breyers new pints there's 1.50 off printable coupon on coupons . Com

Saw a $1.50 one also on Target's Cartwheel app! Not sure if you can use both but no harm in trying I suppose XD
  • nicholerohrer
    nicholerohrer Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone try these? Amazing macros! I have 2 in the freezer will try them this week.

eh, they're okay. I purchased a case when a reviewer said that the crust didn't taste like chicken and it felt/tasted just like a regular pizza.... pft. flase. the "crust" is basically flavorless and has a slight weird chewy texture to it... but the toppings and overall taste in your mouth does taste like pizza. if you don't have any food texture issues you'll probably be fine. I'd recommend cooking it in the oven over the microwave, but if you do microwave it- throw it on a hot skillet for a couple minutes to give the crust a little bit more firmness.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Options

eh, they're okay. I purchased a case when a reviewer said that the crust didn't taste like chicken and it felt/tasted just like a regular pizza.... pft. flase. the "crust" is basically flavorless and has a slight weird chewy texture to it... but the toppings and overall taste in your mouth does taste like pizza. if you don't have any food texture issues you'll probably be fine. I'd recommend cooking it in the oven over the microwave, but if you do microwave it- throw it on a hot skillet for a couple minutes to give the crust a little bit more firmness.

Thanks I'm going to try it tonight in the oven.
  • hgycta
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Naked Egg Taco? So... it's like an omelet, right? Marketing at its best XD
    xaacmatrmkm6.png

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Not new, but Quest bars are on sale for $2.09 on the Lucky Vitamin site...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Not new, but Quest bars are on sale for $2.09 on the Lucky Vitamin site...

Quest Bars at Wal-Mart were $1.98 a bar a few weeks ago (not sure if it's the same price since I haven't bought any protein bars lately).
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Saw a $1.50 one also on Target's Cartwheel app! Not sure if you can use both but no harm in trying I suppose XD

Has anyone tried this new ice cream? I wondered how it compared to their regular ice cream. I think Breyer's regular ice cream is pretty bad tasting. Last time I bought it, I threw it all away after a few bites.

For the record, if I get regular ice cream at home. I prefer Publix brand. If shopping somewhere else Blue Bunny.