Replies

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    have fun it's only one day start fresh tomorrow
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    OP, may I ask how old you are and also, as someone else has asked, what is your height, weight and total weight loss goal ?
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Have a maintenance calorie day, exercise more, eat a bit less the rest of the week, or go crazy and accept you won't lose weight this week and get back to normal eating next week.
    You don't accidentally eat these things. You chose it.
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    You need to work on your relationship with food....you didn't accidently eat that donut and you don't "have" to eat cake.

^^^ This. You control food. Don't let food control you. :)
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    What others have said... Maintenance day....exercise... You made a choice it is not an accident.

It was one of those Dunkin Donuts S'mores donuts wasn't it? Those things are evil.... Deliciously evil.... I have some sympathy!

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Sloth2016 wrote: »
    You need to work on your relationship with food....you didn't accidently eat that donut and you don't "have" to eat cake.

i know i will
    i have been doing good when we go to mcdonalds or burger king i sometimes just get a diet root beer then go home and make a healthy lunch but when i see there is a donut i have to have it

Can you answer the questions I asked upthread? :smile: These ones:
    What is your height, current weight, goal weight, and the amount of weight you've chosen to lose each week?
    The reason it's being asked is that you may be trying to restrict your calorie intake too much, and that you might still be able to lose weight with a higher calorie allowance each day. But we need you to answer these questions before we can give you any specific help. :)
  • snickerscharlie
    Options

i know i will
    i have been doing good when we go to mcdonalds or burger king i sometimes just get a diet root beer then go home and make a healthy lunch but when i see there is a donut i have to have it

What is your height, current weight, goal weight, and the amount of weight you've chosen to lose each week?
    The reason it's being asked is that you may be trying to restrict your calorie intake too much, and that you might still be able to lose weight with a higher calorie allowance each day. But we need you to answer these questions before we can give you any specific help. :)

it doesnt let me post it when i try to post it it says that my post is pending and i tried to private message it to u but it said that there is a error

Then how did this post appear? <still confused>
  • Mirelle242
    Mirelle242 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    I have this image in my head of someone tripping and falling onto a donut, mouth first. Oops! It was an accident!
    Me too!
  • snickerscharlie
    Options

i know i will

it doesnt let me post it when i try to post it it says that my post is pending and i tried to private message it to u but it said that there is a error

Then how did this post appear? <still confused>

i just tried again it still said its pending approval i dont know why it does it it just doesnt let me type it

Try this :smile:
    Instead of posting numbers, type it out in words, instead.

Like five-foot-two instead of 5ft 2. And one hundred and ten lbs instead of 110 lbs. See if that works. :)