What is your Go To Breakfast?

Options
CandyCoatedKaty
CandyCoatedKaty Posts: 4 Member
I tend to go in breakfast waves. I'll do shakes for a couple weeks and get burned out so I'll switch to something else for a couple week and the pattern repeats.

Right now I'm loving my (1) hardboiled egg and (1/4) avocado on a piece of Killer Dave's 60 cal bread. I sprinkle a little Trader Joe's everything seasoning and I'm a happy camper!

Replies

• bensmom555
    bensmom555 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My standard is an english muffin toasted on a grill pan along with a Trader Joe's Meatless Breakfast Patty (or Morning Star Vegan Sausage Patty) - a smear of jam - and sometimes with a fried egg. Alongside: some kind of fresh fruit, usually berries, canteloupe, mango, or a combo. Quick, tasty, and can travel if needed.
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Work days I vary. I pre-make a freeze breakfast burritos on weekends. Or Oatmeal and blueberries. Or a frozen breakfast sandwich (If I'm feeling extra lazy on weekends).

Weekends, 1 egg over easy on a slice of rye toast. Or a Egg Beaters scramble and some pre-cooked sausage.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Bowl of cereal with milk
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Usually eggs - 3 eggs w/ bacon - sometimes with greens or broccoli mixed in - sometimes cheese- sometime with a piece of fruit - mango/ banana + coffee sometimes its peanut butter & bread