5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• marialynn82
    Options
    Short term is 180 (my "before baby 5 years ago" weight). I would love to get to 160 ultimately :) (my "before hubby 10 years ago" weight)!
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to be 130lbs, and obviously anything healthily lower would be awesome.

Right now, though, I want to get down to healthy BMI (154lbs). I am not too far off - I am weighing in at around 162lbs in the mornings. I haven't been down in the 160's at this height, and I was very ecstatic when I hit 169. I can't wait till I hit 159!
  • daad13
    daad13 Posts: 68
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 127, but anywhere from 125 to 130 would be great for me.
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Well I started off at 218 now down to 196 my current goal is 175 but eventually love to be down to 165 I realize I have a lot of muscle mass so I will always weigh heavier than most but as long as I look decent for my size and healthy than I don't mind.
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be in the healthy BMI range, so I'm shooting for 150. I'm not sure I could go lower than that and maintain. I've always be muscular and would consider myself big-boned. My major goal is a NSV goal - I want to be able to walk into any of my favorite stores and try on clothes. I hate having to go to the store to see what I like but then order online for "extended sizes." Yuck!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 130. I looked good at 150, but really want to get down to 130...of courlse I have a loooon way to go...
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have bigger body type meaning I gain muscle pretty easy so my goal is 175lbs. My ultimate goal is based on body fat % though which is 23% and from my calculations of where I am at now, that puts me right around 175lbs with 23% body fat. I would love to say I'm in the 130's but considering, with no body fat I would weight 150lbs...I don't think that number will be possible for me.
  • aksingingbreeze
    aksingingbreeze Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just reached my goal of 135 with a body fat percentage of 19.8. I will probably try to drop a few more pounds so that I have some wiggle room, but I am pretty happy where I am!
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    I just reached my goal of 135 with a body fat percentage of 19.8. I will probably try to drop a few more pounds so that I have some wiggle room, but I am pretty happy where I am!

I love the *wiggle room* idea!

I was 145 3 years ago and that was the smallest I've been since freshman year of HS- I didn't feel skinny or too thin at all at 145 so my goal is 135.
  • mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 139. And then I will see how I feel... but I would like to get to 130!! :)
  • WMG1137
    WMG1137 Posts: 8
    Options
    140-150 range would be ideal, but may not be the final goal.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    My goal weight is 125-130lbs :smile: Though at the moment it's more important for me to lose fat rather than weight, as it were!
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5". 11 years ago I was 124lbs, the same weight I was when I left school, so I am aiming to get back there:)
  • mislmar
    mislmar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would like to get in the 115 to 120 range that is when I felt the most comfortable in my skin.
  • aisth00j
    aisth00j Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goal is 138 pounds. I got to 133 a few years ago on Weight Watchers but I had quite a few negative comments about looking gaunt and I couldnt keep it off in the long term despite the fitness regime. I seem to be able to get to 140-142 and cannot go any lower on the scales. I am pretty sure it is because of the amount of exercise I do to stay within the 140's weight range. Plus I enjoy a social life ;-)

I will keep trying but if I cannot get below the 140 mark I just hope I can be happy as I am looking slimmer and I am heathlier than i was x
  • Erin_26
    Erin_26 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6.5''. My highest weight (when not pregnant) was 165. I am currently 152 and my goal is 134 right now. I will see how I feel at that weight. But I have been as low as 128 and felt much too thin. I am medium-boned and bottom-heavy.
  • CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6". My ultimate goal is 145. I would be very happy to reach 155, though. I'm at 186 right now, so I have awhile to decide what will work best for me. :)
  • shorton1311
    shorton1311 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is 135. But I would be satisfied with 150 if I can't get it to budge any further. I still have 75 to go and hope to get there by next Feb.
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    goal to lose a total of 206 - taking me down to 150
  • alsnipes
    alsnipes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 125. It's been when i looked and felt healthiest since my family tends to be average/slender. Plus, it's what my drivers license says.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!