JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 15

Options

Replies

• 40lbslighter
    40lbslighter Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 digging that spoiler thingy!
  • 40lbslighter
    40lbslighter Posts: 479 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    shoui16 wrote: »
    9/03 - 194.5 -- I woke up feeling heavy so I was expecting this. But it's still disappointing. I'm disappointed with myself. Just 3 days ago, I was 192.7, and now, 4th day on my challenge, I'm already 2lbs heavier.

Although this is a 10-day "challenge," we're really comparing each 10 day block (Round) with the previous. It has been really helpful for me to look at the overall statistics of each round vs. the next and watch the High/Low weight and Average over ten days go steadily downward.

I try not to focus on the individual days an fluctuations, but I am human and they can sometimes irritate me as well. Do your best not to get dragged down with the daily results and look at the overall picture.

Hugs!!!

• shoui16
    shoui16 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    shoui16 wrote: »
    9/03 - 194.5 -- I woke up feeling heavy so I was expecting this. But it's still disappointing. I'm disappointed with myself. Just 3 days ago, I was 192.7, and now, 4th day on my challenge, I'm already 2lbs heavier.

Although this is a 10-day "challenge," we're really comparing each 10 day block (Round) with the previous. It has been really helpful for me to look at the overall statistics of each round vs. the next and watch the High/Low weight and Average over ten days go steadily downward.

I try not to focus on the individual days an fluctuations, but I am human and they can sometimes irritate me as well. Do your best not to get dragged down with the daily results and look at the overall picture.

Hugs!!!

thanks dear! *hugsback*

I know I shouldn't be discouraged by this, I know that really. But it really irritated me, hence the harsh words for myself? I've calmed down now and all's well. This is my first time doing this challenge so I don't have a baseline for myself to compare with. Still, I'm moving on. I want to be lighter and healthier. If the scales doesn't look good today, then there's still tomorrow! I'll continue with my diet, exercise, and healthy living. We can do this! B)
  • cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    R2 SW 221
    R3 SW 217.4
    R4 SW 215
    R5 SW 212
    R7 SW 208.4
    R8 SW 204.4
    R9 SW 203
    R10 SW 203
    R11 SW 200.2
    R12 SW 196.8
    R13 SW 194
    R14 SW 193
    R15 SW 190.6

Cyranda

Round 15 I would like to be in the 180s. I realize that eliminating the water pill from my medications, signalling better health, will probably usher in a water weight gain as my body gets used to normalcy again. I hope I deal with it gracefully... :wink: Welcome Back Friends!!

8/31 - 191.6 Well I knew it was coming, the weight gain from eliminating the water pill. I'm on a liquid diet from oral surgery, stacked 2 cord of wood yesterday and came in with a significant calorie deficit so this is definitely fluid in some capacity.

9/01 - 192.4 Day 3 of liquid diet, I seem to be salt and carb loading. Today I can start soft foods for two weeks, at least I have more choices. When it's all over I'll have a brilliant smile, it won't erase the memories but it will erase the daily reminder of a time I would rather forget. On a better note, my bp without the water pill is still running around 110/70 and I see the Dr in 6 weeks, hopefully I'll be in a downward trend by then and he can eliminate more meds. Sorry for the grind guys... feeling the stress of the scale going up when I'm on point.

9/02 - 191.8 Went over on calories but still under maintenance, pretty sure that bottle of wine isn't included in a liquid diet. Crawled out of bed at 11:30 pm and staggered around the block in my pajamas because I was at 8900 steps, and I didn't want to break my 10000 step streak. Not sure if my loss is dehydration or that my fluids have finally levelled out. :smiley:

9/03 - 194 I have no words :confused: