What's the pettiest reason that would make you stop dating someone?

Options

Replies

• Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I would break up with someone if they smell bad and don't shower that often. It's a health and sanitary issue.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is petty or just smart. I once broke up with a guy I really liked because his family was such a mess. There was just so much drama all the time. I couldn't picture myself having to deal with it the rest of my life or bringing children into that family.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options
    Bad hygiene and/or perpetually bad breath
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Bad hygiene and/or perpetually bad breath

I wouldn't call that petty, if someone stinks that's on them.
  • CaloricCountess
    CaloricCountess Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    If he brushes his teeth, after showering; instead of prior because his body won't be clean, if he was exhaling his morning breath all over it; while showering!
  • onedayatatime1999
    Options
    Because she didn't give head... She was sweet, but I just couldn't take it... lol I guess I am a bad person... haha
  • onedayatatime1999
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Because she didn't give head... She was sweet, but I just couldn't take it... lol I guess I am a bad person... haha

Give yourself good head- knowledge is pleasure so learn as much as you can

So true, my friend :smiley:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    it's petty i know, saw him at the same tanning bed I went to for a beginning of summer base tan.......but he definitely was there all the time. He was a scuba diver so I thought he got his tan being outside a lot.........nope. In my mind men don't go to tanning beds unless they are getting ready for some kind of competition......and those guys I even think look gross.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Metaphorical panties would make me dump someone's *kitten*. Metaphorically speaking
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I stopped talking to someone because they didn't agree with my on what we'd call a group of octopus.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Metaphorical panties would make me dump someone's *kitten*. Metaphorically speaking

well now, it depend on the size, the cut and the color of these metaphorical panties; now, doesn't it?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Did I just *kitten* block myself?

I think the proper term for you is clam dam.

Metaphorically speaking