• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Message me her name I've got some stuff that will make her stop
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    iTunes gift card,

It all starts with the gift cards, soon she'll be wanting a kidney.

I thought kidney was after marriage.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

Those louboutins are MINE!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

Ok you gotta share deets. In case it ever happens to a friend...
  • bigjonb4116
    bigjonb4116 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i have had 3 in the last 4 weeks doing the same on here, one of whom befriended about 25 guys withing the first few days, ha ha, i have never done chat lines or internet dating sites etc, but when a really beautiful woman, starts chatting me up , i get suspicious! 2 of them show phone numbers for mitchigan,(i'm in uk) and had facebook profiles and one had, a linkdin profile using the same photos. wanted to talk off this site! call me sceptical, or happily divorced, ( no offence to any ladies, as me and my ex wife are good friends, i even went to her wedding when she remarried), as i said to all 3 of these ladies, i'm on here to lose weight,Not date people.
    **Runhardbestrong' are you ADMIN seeing as you have 27,000 odd posts? i have messages in my MFP messages
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    She is begging me LOOOL

just start responding with random movie quotes and see how long it takes before the person realizes you're having a giggle at their expense.

Or take the last word of her last comment and quote song lyrics. I did that to someone who kept bugging me just because they were annoying.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    i have had 3 in the last 4 weeks doing the same on here, one of whom befriended about 25 guys withing the first few days, ha ha, i have never done chat lines or internet dating sites etc, but when a really beautiful woman, starts chatting me up , i get suspicious! 2 of them show phone numbers for mitchigan,(i'm in uk) and had facebook profiles and one had, a linkdin profile using the same photos. wanted to talk off this site! call me sceptical, or happily divorced, ( no offence to any ladies, as me and my ex wife are good friends, i even went to her wedding when she remarried), as i said to all 3 of these ladies, i'm on here to lose weight,Not date people.
    **Runhardbestrong' are you ADMIN seeing as you have 27,000 odd posts? i have messages in my MFP messages

LOL no not Admin, I wouldn't want that job for anything in the world. I have just been around for about 9 years and have a lot of time on my hands while I am at work.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    iTunes gift card,

No silly, it's small intenstine after marriage.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

0ff2e300493f179fa33686ee90192aa5--ginger-kitten-ginger-cats.jpg
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    iTunes gift card,

And souls right? Don't tell me I've been sucking the soul out of him for ten years for nothing!
  • bigjonb4116
    Options

LOL no not Admin, I wouldn't want that job for anything in the world. I have just been around for about 9 years and have a lot of time on my hands while I am at work.

Ha ha, oh ok, i have just messaged you, you can ignore that then :)
    135687333.png
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    iTunes gift card,

And souls right? Don't tell me I've been sucking the soul out of him for ten years for nothing!

Yes, I hear that's an important part of marriage. Do it at least once a day.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    SCAM bro!!!!

Report, block her and run. Far far away.
  • bigjonb4116
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Shows how much of a loser I am, I can't even get the con artists to hit me up.

whats really sad is that i couldn't even be bothered to play the game!!!!
    135687333.png
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Now a woman requested to be a friend here but she wanted more than a friendship she was offering a long distance relationship. Is it possible to meet someone here! She is asking me for gift(s) to show me how much I love her. I have a dilemma. Any advice is welcomed.

And what is she gonna give you? Did she say?