Relationships on MyFitnessPal

Options

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Now a woman requested to be a friend here but she wanted more than a friendship she was offering a long distance relationship. Is it possible to meet someone here! She is asking me for gift(s) to show me how much I love her. I have a dilemma. Any advice is welcomed.

And what is she gonna give you? Did she say?

Tit per tat is kinda lame.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    She is from USA

Or so "she" says....
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    She is begging me LOOOL

But will she send you noods?
  • IPedal_4_Pleasure
    Options
    Damn you guys are harsh...maybe if he gives her an ITunes gift card it will lead to marriage. :smiley:
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    A total paranoid genius once suggested having women snap a pic of something written on their chest that you request.

Can confirm this works :disappointed:

In permanent marker.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Shows how much of a loser I am, I can't even get the con artists to hit me up.

Damn it. My plan has been foiled.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Shows how much of a loser I am, I can't even get the con artists to hit me up.

me to o well but seriousley stop the chating with it. theres so many scammer going on. i've had them play that on me on other web sites once you confront them on the scam they get mad and wont bother you. i know the attention feels nice but it's not worth it
  • PL4TNM
    PL4TNM Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    If I beg will you send me things? Just a sec, I gotta list
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Clearly I'm doing MFP all wrong. I need some gift cards in my life.

Me too

Send me gifts
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I seriously hate when people prey on others vulnerabilities. I enjoy calling people like that out. Don't send that person anything. You don't have to "prove your love" that way. In fact you shouldn't even entertain any conversations with people who ask for gifts.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Clearly I'm doing MFP all wrong. I need some gift cards in my life.

I offered you some d cards
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    A total paranoid genius once suggested having women snap a pic of something written on their chest that you request.

Can confirm this works :disappointed:

the real beauty of that system isn't because it proves anything either. someone sends me something like that, i immediately set it as their contact photo in my phone.

then you make sure to text with them when you're around real girls.

most girls will want to know who you're texting. they try to creep and see you're chatting with such fine upstanding women due to the pics.

most will get mad. but most will also get jealous.

Are you lonely? Would you consider yourself a lonely person? You're going to be lonely, you lonely person.