What's on your mind?

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,267 Member
    Really wish I could have gone to RiffFest with the wife. I would love to have seen Fozzy, FFDP, and Rob Zombie.... but the pics she sent alone gave me anxiety. Too people-y for me. It's sad that I can't get over myself to enjoy these things with her.

I sincerely identify with this.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Cheese
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Breakfast
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    sfertch wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Reviewing my divorce papers

Sorry to hear. But, maybe a good thing?

It is a very good thing actually
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Really wish I could have gone to RiffFest with the wife. I would love to have seen Fozzy, FFDP, and Rob Zombie.... but the pics she sent alone gave me anxiety. Too people-y for me. It's sad that I can't get over myself to enjoy these things with her.

I tried to go, but too much extracurriculars for the kids tonight.

If I don't get a Fozzy tee, I'm gonna be pissed! lol

Did you get one? I'm going to Hell in Cell next Sunday. Need anything?

No! No tee! She did offer me the FFDP pic the guitarist threw at her though lol.

You're going?! Ugh.... everyone has all the fun. Have a good time and take lots of selfies.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    A myriad of political and philosophical threads of thought..

And this application deployment going on this morning.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Time to get changed, air up the tires and go for a morning ride.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    I'm wondering if my budget will allow for a used treadmill I'm looking at to start my basement gym.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    A lot. Same *kitten* that's on my mind everyday. Never changes, just different days.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    A lot. Same *kitten* Kasner that's on my mind everyday. Never changes, just different days.

That's ok, I understand.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Everything
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    t6v6jyqjah5i.jpg
    My dad's on my mind. Happy 66th Birthday to my old man.

Ohh dads cute ;)
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Water, big water, ocean water
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    A lot. Same *kitten* that's on my mind everyday. Never changes, just different days.

Same here..... I think maybe I need a drastic change.
  • just ordered outback steakhouse delivery...yummmmm filet mignon, grilled asparagus...and well...chocolate thunder from down under!! I'm in my MACROS! no judgement!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    The fun and games forums...
    Some dudes really play to win :lol:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Headless torso sausage fest?

Dude... That's hella the band name lol..
    Or the next viral thread lol...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited October 2017

Headless torso sausage fest?

Dude... That's hella the band name lol..
    Or the next viral thread lol...

I agree! Headless Torso Sausage Fest :D

You gonna join our new band?
    The headless torso sausage fest! :lol: :

Although I can't act like I've never done that myself :grimace:
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    dkcub7hpcq4e.png
    Y'all've been busy
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    How nice it would be to win $700 Millon even if I had to split it with 50 co-workers who went in for the tickets.

Right. I don't even have to be rich, I just want enough to be debt free and be able to do whatever I want whenever I want even if I still have to work.

Same gurrrrl, SAME!

This is my dream too.

Being rich would be amazing, but my dream is to be comfortable enough to be able to say, "I want to go somewhere nice on holiday this year," and actually have that be easily done.

Is it student loans? I've never really understood why people can't. Money is a touchy subject with people you know.

I don't understand you non understanding....Not everyone has disposable income

nvm

I am no youngin but there are situations in life that come up that sometimes put people on hard times. That's all

Exactly, honestly we were doing great a few years ago and were almost debt free, could do most anything we wanted then my husband got crushed by an excavator at work, was in a wheelchair for 6 months. Couldn't work for a year and a half and we have been paying for it ever since. Unfortunately it wasn't his fault nor was it equipment failure or anything like that. Just a co-worker's negligence. There's no one to "sue" to make up for our lost income and increase in other bills due to this. It was just bad luck and bad timing that completely changed our lives in about 2 seconds. It's hard and it sucks and I am tired of it but it's what we were dealt. I will be glad when I can quit working so damn hard to make up for it.

Did a lawyer tell you that you couldn't sue because a coworker was negligent?

If that was the information that you got then boy, I am very sorry because that's not right.

Yes, that is what we were told by our lawyer. The company also filed bankruptcy and shut down immediately afterwards. I am convinced it was a safety measure on their part before we did sue. Of course, we could sue the negligent co-worker but he is an average joe with nothing of major value. We would be waiting forever for him to pay up.

This is exactly what construction companies do, what they did here is shut their "business down" and opened up under a new name (LCC) so you couldn't sue them, this happens more often than not. A well known trick for getting out of being sued.

If you had the owner name I would sue him directly for any future $$ made. and have the lawyer sue the company even bankrupt, I would have also sued the worker, same thing his insurance would have covered it.

I would first start with a new lawyer, this guy/gal doesn't have your interest at heart.

Also sorry to hear this, truly a tragic mistake, glad your husband is OK, but that really sucks for you guys.