What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I had an uncomfortable dream about a former friend. It wasn't sexual and it was vague, but his mere presence in my dreams annoys and bothers me. However, the rational part of me knows it was just a dream. I am and have grown from the experience and he has no power over me.

I think I'm mostly annoyed that I lost sleep over a dream that reminded me of how things used to be between us.

Okay, just because you're dreaming of an old friend doesn't mean you are in love with them or have any ties except to say that your attention is needed in whatever the friend may be going through. You would be right in thinking about that person.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Woke up at 4am then dreamed Weird shytte after I went back to sleep
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I had another dream about a room being flooded with water. I have finally asked what this is, only to have received a response (just before wake) of a voice of the one I know saying, "a flood, rebirth, newness, a fresh start... Water represents Spirit."
    Looks like I'm in for a change.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    i've been helping my dad out with working on his house for a while now. some big renovations, some little. its not really stressing me that much in all honesty.

last night though- i dreamed i was living with him in that house. just me and him. and i think we were the last people on earth. the house wasn't exactly the same either- because everything outside was like a vacuum. like if you were in deep space idk basically the earth had no atmosphere left and if you went outside without wearing a space suit you'd die.

so we're in the house and constantly making these repairs because things are falling apart or otherwise decaying. but we were running low on supplies to make the repairs too. like we knew that eventually we wouldn't be able to offset the ongoing repairs and then the system would fail and we'd lose atmosphere inside the house and die.

it ended with me putting on one of the space suit things and going outside to fix something and there was a tear inside the right elbow joint of the suit and i was starting to suffocate and then i woke up.

This dream is about rebirth. Make peace with that which you precieve as foreign or alien and you will see a new life emerge.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    what i remember, i was being chased by a vampire outside at night. He only walked after us but always kept up. He had thermal vision, that was how he could see us. But I also had thermal googles and was able to turn it on and he glowed bright orange. We ran to a building and the vampire caught us. But it was a trap, it wasnt just a building but a church which weaken him and we could put him in a cage.

The odd thing was, we had a plan to go to the church to trap him, but I wasn't aware of the plan until it was sprung and even in the dream I realised that I couldn't know the plan or think about it because the vampire could read minds and wouldn't follow us. So in the dream I had purposefully forgot or not thought about something till the last minute.

like in a TV show where the audience thinks they are about to die but it was all part of the plan all a long
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    i've been helping my dad out with working on his house for a while now. some big renovations, some little. its not really stressing me that much in all honesty.

last night though- i dreamed i was living with him in that house. just me and him. and i think we were the last people on earth. the house wasn't exactly the same either- because everything outside was like a vacuum. like if you were in deep space idk basically the earth had no atmosphere left and if you went outside without wearing a space suit you'd die.

so we're in the house and constantly making these repairs because things are falling apart or otherwise decaying. but we were running low on supplies to make the repairs too. like we knew that eventually we wouldn't be able to offset the ongoing repairs and then the system would fail and we'd lose atmosphere inside the house and die.

it ended with me putting on one of the space suit things and going outside to fix something and there was a tear inside the right elbow joint of the suit and i was starting to suffocate and then i woke up.

This dream is about rebirth. Make peace with that which you precieve as foreign or alien and you will see a new life emerge.

I luv this...how do you interpret
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »

I luv this...how do you interpret

Dreams in general? Or this particular dream?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    what i remember, i was being chased by a vampire outside at night. He only walked after us but always kept up. He had thermal vision, that was how he could see us. But I also had thermal googles and was able to turn it on and he glowed bright orange. We ran to a building and the vampire caught us. But it was a trap, it wasnt just a building but a church which weaken him and we could put him in a cage.

The odd thing was, we had a plan to go to the church to trap him, but I wasn't aware of the plan until it was sprung and even in the dream I realised that I couldn't know the plan or think about it because the vampire could read minds and wouldn't follow us. So in the dream I had purposefully forgot or not thought about something till the last minute.

like in a TV show where the audience thinks they are about to die but it was all part of the plan all a long

This dream is about good and evil. *All* works for the greater purpose.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I had an uncomfortable dream about a former friend. It wasn't sexual and it was vague, but his mere presence in my dreams annoys and bothers me. However, the rational part of me knows it was just a dream. I am and have grown from the experience and he has no power over me.

I think I'm mostly annoyed that I lost sleep over a dream that reminded me of how things used to be between us.

Okay, just because you're dreaming of an old friend doesn't mean you are in love with them or have any ties except to say that your attention is needed in whatever the friend may be going through. You would be right in thinking about that person.

Not old friend, former friend. He was an *kitten*. I no longer talk nor want any contact with him. That's why it bothers me that he was even there in my dream in the first place.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Former response aside, I had a dream the night before last about standing in the remains of a house on a rocky outcrop. Only two walls remained in tact, no roof and everything was exposed to the elements. It was overcast, the foundation was crumbling and falling to the sea, which was lapping hungrily at the edges of the skeletal remains of this house. I stood in the dream gazing out to the sea and realizing that it was sometime in the evening as the red sun was setting, casting an eerie glow on everything. The clouds and oncoming storm made it even more eerie. But.. I just spent the dream staring out at the sea and watching it lap and edge closer to the foundation I was standing upon.. somehow finding serenity in the chaos and remains.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Last night I dreamt I went to have a free sample at confection store. They were full sized long pretzel sticks dipped in chocolate and then dipped in a candy or sprinkles or whatever. I took 2, one for me, one for friend? Then went back for another. The store worker turned to me and said how did you like the other 2? Seemingly, I was caught.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Former response aside, I had a dream the night before last about standing in the remains of a house on a rocky outcrop. Only two walls remained in tact, no roof and everything was exposed to the elements. It was overcast, the foundation was crumbling and falling to the sea, which was lapping hungrily at the edges of the skeletal remains of this house. I stood in the dream gazing out to the sea and realizing that it was sometime in the evening as the red sun was setting, casting an eerie glow on everything. The clouds and oncoming storm made it even more eerie. But.. I just spent the dream staring out at the sea and watching it lap and edge closer to the foundation I was standing upon.. somehow finding serenity in the chaos and remains.

Is what you believe in crumbling? Or do you see it as still intact as the forces that oppose it come against?
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Had a dream that a witch who was in love with me made this necklace on my neck that could pull apart into a small dagger thing that glowed light blue and willed me to kill myself with it but I kept resisting and putting it back in it’s holster which was roundish-heart shaped and had a oval window on the front that glowed green. I could talk to the witch through the green window. I was very angrily telling her to break the spell and she wouldn’t since I wouldn’t be with her. So I was forced to go on this mission to kill a magical creature that I was probably going to lose to so I was really scared and didn’t want to do it. I was in a house and having waves of foreboding but I decided getting it over with would be better so I just called out for the creature. You could hear big clumsy footsteps (like a large toddler running) and the creature was like a grown man sized Dobby from Harry potter. I woke up.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    You nerd

indubitably
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I dreamed I was part of Trump's 'inner circle' in a large rambling country house somewhere, but he wasn't there. I apparently was in charge of keeping the place stocked with his favorite beverages and snacks. There were two women there as well and I was supposed to drive them somewhere. There was a sexual/sensual undercurrent with them, but that could've just been my typical brain chemistry's influence. I don't remember anything else.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamed I was part of Trump's 'inner circle' in a large rambling country house somewhere, but he wasn't there. I apparently was in charge of keeping the place stocked with his favorite beverages and snacks. There were two women there as well and I was supposed to drive them somewhere. There was a sexual/sensual undercurrent with them, but that could've just been my typical brain chemistry's influence. I don't remember anything else.

The president represents a person of authority. Your need to supply the stock the frig represents you sharing what you have, thoughts or ideas. Maybe you are flirting with the idea of sharing your thoughts with these two girls?
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Had a good combination zombie apocalypse/mass disappearance dream last night. Some percentage of the population just disappeared overnight one day, some other percentage turned into zombies. I was at some sort of a survivor camp that I believe was in an abandoned public pool. First portion of the dream was a weird end-of-the-world-rave, lots of debauchery. Second portion was trying to secure and then stock a truck to make an escape with 2 other people that apparently I knew really well but don't appear to have been people from my real life.

Woke up just before we finished loading the truck.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    My dream woke me up this morning. Recently I've found out a few things about someone (bad things) and in my dream, I was in a gathering setting and I had many different people come up to me telling me things, horrible things and I just sat there with tears in my eyes and my heart in hand broken to pieces. After everyone left an older man showed up. He made sure nobody saw him. He sat down next to me to warn me not to trust her. He gave me the name Erin... and thats when I woke up.