What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I am 31 years old and have 3 college degrees, and I STILL have regular dreams about needing to go back to high school for a semester to take classes for some reason.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I had a very realistic & detailed dream about a black and white domesticated rabbit getting into my house and trying to protect it and its eight babies from my two cats.

I don't even have cats, much less a stray rabbit with babies.

This is about your maternal instinct to protect something in your life you feel is in need of protection.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    Had a good combination zombie apocalypse/mass disappearance dream last night. Some percentage of the population just disappeared overnight one day, some other percentage turned into zombies. I was at some sort of a survivor camp that I believe was in an abandoned public pool. First portion of the dream was a weird end-of-the-world-rave, lots of debauchery. Second portion was trying to secure and then stock a truck to make an escape with 2 other people that apparently I knew really well but don't appear to have been people from my real life.

Woke up just before we finished loading the truck.

Zombies represent people who are spiritually dead but don't know they are, also referred to those who "sleep".
    Empty pool represents a place of redemption without the forgiveness.
    First part of dream was about the end of the world as YOU know it, or perceive it, the second part was about the journey we must all take to overcome or escape it.

interesting. because knowing myself I would flip almost every single thing you said exactly 180 degree. ESPECIALLY the first part.

It's okay. We've all been there.
    Good luck on the journey.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Had a kinda strange dream about myself and others I know in a classroom setting. I did not know any of the people who appeared in the dream at the age I was in school (early middle school is how we all appeared in age). It had a Welcome Back, Kotter feel about it, lol. We weren't doing anything memorable, just being middle-schoolers. Somehow, it was comforting, even if I don't know all the people who appeared explicitly well.

School, sheol, hell, represents the place of learning. The place where we gain understanding. What is important is that we don't get stuck there... That we graduate from the place of learning.

I often dream of people I don't know but the soul who resides within I know very well. Like your dream, there are many we know instinctively by just being in the presence of them. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I dreamed about people I didn't even know... One of them had been away and reluctantly returned and later feeling Glad and Pleased with his decision. Even though I had no clue about who these characters were in the dream... I woke up feeling Happy and Hopeful! :)
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamed about people I didn't even know... One of them had been away and reluctantly returned and later feeling Glad and Pleased with his decision. Even though I had no clue about who these characters were in the dream... I woke up feeling Happy and Hopeful! :)

Ah yes! This represents a change. Events about to occur to change the course of life.
    Good one! Sit back and enjoy the ride.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I am 31 years old and have 3 college degrees, and I STILL have regular dreams about needing to go back to high school for a semester to take classes for some reason.

School, sheol, hell, represents the place of learning. The place where we gain understanding. What is important is that we don't get stuck there... That we graduate from the place of learning.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    There were a three different vignettes...

First, I was on a college campus with a bunch of students. A guy was telling me that we had met before and he was calling a couple of people to verify for me that we had. I didn't know any of them.

Then I was in an office on that same campus, using a really fast fax machine for something...there was a receptionist I was flirting with, and a maintenance guy came in to check on a gas leak. I helped him find it.

Lastly, I was in a dorm room on campus, that seemed more like a hotel room. I was on the bed with my laptop, and...ya know...spendin' a lil' time with m'self...the shades were open and I couldn't figure out how to close them, so I just said 'F it'. I noticed voices in the hall, talking about sports and yesterday's game, then realized that the bathroom light was on and one of the 'voices' was in the bathroom urinating while the other guy was holding the room door open so they could talk. He was wearing a short white apron like kitchen staff, or a waiter. I yelled, "Get the hell outta here!" and woke up to discover that I had yelled out loud and awakened my girlfriend!

Some fun!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I actually remembered my dream from last night. I dreamt I was in a car accident. Like I was doing 65 mph, I swerved to avoid hitting a dumbass that got right in front of me, and by swerving I hit a parked truck of some kind in the left lane. My OnStar came on, asked if I was injured. I remembered mumbling something, and they said an ambulance is on the way. The next part of my dream I remembered was me walking down the highway. Seeing the ambulance pass by going the opposite direction (towards my car). I kept thinking I was thirsty so I was trying to find a convenience store. I ran into 2 people I know as I found a store. We were climbing in and out of windows, then I remember saying I needed to get back to my car, that the ambulance was waiting on me. Then I was walking back up the highway towards my wrecked car. Then I woke up.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I dreamed that in the fields one day,
    The corn gave me sign
    Your eleven sheaves of corn
    All turned and bowed to mine
    My sheaf was was quite a sight to see
    A golden sheaf and tall
    Yours were green and second-rate
    And really rather small
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I dreamed that I was walking down the Aisle, Huge gown and all (Never did that btw) and our new President was giving me away! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anguished:
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Well there were these three hot women and me, wait I'm still dreaming.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    A few nights ago I had a dream about swimming in a HUGE swimming pool. It was like Olympic sized but had water go all the way up to the roof (shaped like a cube). I swam and swam in it. I could see there were some people who were not allowed into the water. And then there were others that could go both into the water and outside the perimeter of water.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    A few nights ago I had a dream about swimming in a HUGE swimming pool. It was like Olympic sized but had water go all the way up to the roof (shaped like a cube). I swam and swam in it. I could see there were some people who were not allowed into the water. And then there were others that could go both into the water and outside the perimeter of water.

This sounds interesting. I def want to know more about this one.
  • JonDoubled
    JonDoubled Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had a dream about my death. It was sudden and I was in a small room. That is all i remeber.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    JonDoubled wrote: »
    I had a dream about my death. It was sudden and I was in a small room. That is all i remeber.

How exciting for you. Looks like you're about to embark on a new journey or perspective. Awesome!!!
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    That I failed my anatomy test.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Nothing last night but a couple of other nights I had a really bad nightmare. I was practising CPR on the mannequin and it came to life, it then begged me to let it die. I know it sounds kind of funny but the visuals were really scary.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I dreamed that I was walking down the Aisle, Huge gown and all (Never did that btw) and our new President was giving me away! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anguished:

Hopefully he didn't grab you... anywhere :o