True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I confess I had grits.... shhhhh with a bit of sugar.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    It's the first day of fall and I'll be wearing boots all day and idc if it's going to be in the upper 90s or if it makes me look crazy. I've been waiting for this season since last year :p Also, I hate pumpkin anything.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    It's the first day of fall and I'll be wearing boots all day and idc if it's going to be in the upper 90s or if it makes me look crazy. I've been waiting for this season since last year :p Also, I hate pumpkin anything.

Come here and chill with me! It's cold and snowing :smiley: PERFECT boot weather!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Come here and chill with me! It's cold and snowing :smiley: PERFECT boot weather!

snowing?

we just now dropped out of triple digits.... snow sounds great
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

snowing?

we just now dropped out of triple digits.... snow sounds great

Yep! We got a foot of snow last Friday, it all melted and now it's snowing again! :p We're skipping fall apparently and heading right into winter!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

Your neck of the woods totally skipped Fall. I'm not sure I'm ready for snow or hide my body in thick jackets lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    IC I like your family, I enjoy visiting your family, but...

When you act like my life suddenly has to revolve around them and act as if we should all be willing to bend over backwards and kiss our own *kitten*, just because we're visiting them today (an hour away)...

It's impossibly hard not to resent them, and ruins what could be a pretty good day...

Yes I've said this to you, and yes I understand that it's just never going to get through to you...
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    The tackiest T-shirt I own was given to me as a gag and shows a wolf howling at the moon and also a skull wearing a Native-American head-dress. I've received more serious compliments wearing that awful thing than any other piece of clothing.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess this is my first post in a month... and probably only my 2nd post in 2 months.

I also confess I have been super slack with my diet, but pretty kickass with my workouts in those same 2 months, and my IDGAF is pretty strong.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Catching up on these post is making me feel a little cross eyed.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

She falls in a well, eyes go crossed. She gets kicked by a mule, they go back to normal. I don't know.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

She falls in a well, eyes go crossed. She gets kicked by a mule, they go back to normal. I don't know.

Uncle Eddie, is that you?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Every time i order a chai tea latte i accedentally say thai chi latte
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'm f'in mental
    sometimes
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I'm surprised how much I could pound with @toned_thugs_n_harmony and we could still walk the next day....it was wild....... pound drinks that is ;)

Dude you live here too?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I'm surprised how much I could pound with @toned_thugs_n_harmony and we could still walk the next day....it was wild....... pound drinks that is ;)

Dude you live here too?

No I just visit.....but I'll visit you next time too if you want :)

Nah you don't have to do that friend