True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    People around me keep getting new tattoos and it is making me so angry at myself for being indecisive because I want new ink badly, but also want to make sure I am 100% happy with it

My grandpa had a 3 month rule. If it isn't something that you need right now, think about it for at least 3 months. If you still want it then you should go get it. I have used this so many times and not only saved myself money but saved myself from making really stupid permanent mistakes.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess the selfie thread makes me jealous.

Too many gorgeous girls in there, including you. I stay away for my mental health
    I confess the selfie thread makes me jealous.

Too many gorgeous girls in there, including you. I stay away for my mental health

As do I. I always feel worse after being in there. I rarely enter anymore.

I don't mean any offense to anybody at all, but it's sort of like a clubhouse in there. If you're not one of a handful of people, nobody pays that much attention to you

:* hugs honey....know what you mean ..

Yeah right. You get loads. And rightfully so

Aww :* lol..
  • thistimereally
    thistimereally Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm spending at least $25 a week on Halo Top. You should probably judge lol.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

I did this recently. I spent closer to $35 on 10 pints at two different stores because they were on sale and had different flavors.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I did this recently. I spent closer to $35 on 10 pints at two different stores because they were on sale and had different flavors.

That's a freaking steal.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

That's a freaking steal.

I know.... that's why I stocked up. Kroger is awesome sometimes.
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I curse worse than a drunken sailor when I drive because I cannot stand people who don't follow the simple rules of the road. Non-blinker users make me stabby.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Aderlay wrote: »
    I curse worse than a drunken sailor when I drive because I cannot stand people who don't follow the simple rules of the road. Non-blinker users make me stabby.

Same!! I live in Northern VA. If I'm on the beltway around D.C., I see all these MD drivers that use the on ramp to pass cars, although they've been on 495 already. Don't use turn signals, and cut you off then slam on their brakes. I find myself making up words.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

Same!! I live in Northern VA. If I'm on the beltway around D.C., I see all these MD drivers that use the on ramp to pass cars, although they've been on 495 already. Don't use turn signals, and cut you off then slam on their brakes. I find myself making up words.

As a native Marylander I can cosign our lack of driving ability
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Respect
  • FeraFilia
    Options

As one who learned how to drive in that area, I'll second this.

And confess it's why I hate driving so much.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess that I always feel guilty for pampering myself but not today. I had the evening all to myself. Got a haircut, dyed my hair (red...again) and I did my nails. I've come to realize that taking care of me is important too and I should not feel guilt for doing so.

Good for you ❤
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess that I always feel guilty for pampering myself but not today. I had the evening all to myself. Got a haircut, dyed my hair (red...again) and I did my nails. I've come to realize that taking care of me is important too and I should not feel guilt for doing so.

Life's also, meant to; be enjoyed!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    I confess that I sleepwalk . I can't find things in my house because I move stuff around or it completely disappears. The most common thing that goes missing is my tupperware.

I swear I could hide my own Easter eggs.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I confess that I sleepwalk . I can't find things in my house because I move stuff around or it completely disappears. The most common thing that goes missing is my tupperware.

I swear I could hide my own Easter eggs.

I do too sometimes, and if I do I often leave a trail of destruction. Super creepy to see it in the morning.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I sometimes randomly waking up screaming my head off for no reason....
  • LittleHearseDriver
    edited April 2017
    Options

That sounds horrible.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    That must be scary, to not know why you are screaming

I wonder if adults can have night terrors, I used to have them when I was a kid and would wake up screaming and crying and I had this terrible overwhelming sense of doom, that nothing would ever be ok.