True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    relynne wrote: »
    I confess that the grammar error in one of the post titles is making me mental.

Dont you think that your being a little two critical?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    The word "satisfied" means different things to different people

I am satisfied with this quote.

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

but what if it's the most worstest ever
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options

Lol!!!
    tjiddy wrote: »

Only one?

Ha! It's the most egregious one. And my grammar pet peeve.

Generally I stand my ground by refusing to post in threads where the OP makes a mistake in the title.

Which is exactly why I haven't. :wink:
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess my mom is one step closer to getting some form of brain surgery to help relieve her pakinsons symptoms...this is both good and terrifying at the same time cause...brain surgery and all
  • davedoubleu
    davedoubleu Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess the selfie thread makes me jealous.

Too many gorgeous girls in there, including you. I stay away for my mental health
    I confess the selfie thread makes me jealous.

Too many gorgeous girls in there, including you. I stay away for my mental health

As do I. I always feel worse after being in there. I rarely enter anymore.

I don't mean any offense to anybody at all, but it's sort of like a clubhouse in there. If you're not one of a handful of people, nobody pays that much attention to you

:* hugs honey....know what you mean ..

Yeah right. You get loads. And rightfully so
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess my mom is one step closer to getting some form of brain surgery to help relieve her pakinsons symptoms...this is both good and terrifying at the same time cause...brain surgery and all

Good luck to your mom. Hope everything works out for the best.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

hoping for the best
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

I've looked after a patient who had surgery to relieve his symptoms. It was absolutely amazing to see his tremors subside to a point I could hardly see them. Good luck to your mum x
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I put cereal in my ice cream sometimes. It's delicious.

Why have I never tried this?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I put cereal in my ice cream sometimes. It's delicious.

Why have I never tried this?

The night is young.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't want kids.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't think she likes me how she used to and I'm okay with that

Most people are always looking for the next best thing. It's not you, its them.

I just mentioned this the other day in a conversation. I am afraid that in the future no one will ever be satisfied :'(

Sadly agree.
  • synchkat
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »

I've looked after a patient who had surgery to relieve his symptoms. It was absolutely amazing to see his tremors subside to a point I could hardly see them. Good luck to your mum x

Thanks all and this is great to know. She goes tomorrow for more tests
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    what's wrong with any generation is a function of what was wrong with the previous generation. We learn relationship skills from our parents.

Yeah! Let's blame them; I like it.
    I confess that I don't think she likes me how she used to and I'm okay with that

I just mentioned this the other day in a conversation. I am afraid that in the future no one will ever be satisfied :'(

It's because the younger generation is growing up to value nothing. Everything is superficial and no one wants to work towards anything.

It's happening within, my generation also & I am, 37!

It's because the younger generation is growing up to value nothing. Everything is superficial and no one wants to work towards anything.

Yep. It makes me really sad. Like all relationships are doomed. The future is scary

Come mothers and fathers
    Throughout the land
    And don't criticize
    What you can't understand
    Your sons and your daughters
    Are beyond your command
    Your old road is rapidly aging
    Please get out of the new one if you can't lend your hand
    Cause the times they are a-changing
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    I confess I don't love cereal cause I don't like milk

I like cereal. I love Lucky Charms, but because of what they do to my poop I call them S#itty Charms. AND I don't eat them. This is the TMI thread. Right?
  • synchkat
    Options

I like cereal. I love Lucky Charms, but because of what they do to my poop I call them S#itty Charms. AND I don't eat them. This is the TMI thread. Right?

sweet cereals gross me out. If I had cereal I'd have granola which is sweet but not like sweet sweet like sweet cereals
  • synchkat
    Options

Sending good vibes to your momma!!

thanks We'll know more tomorrow after my brother meets with the surgeon
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options

sweet cereals gross me out. If I had cereal I'd have granola which is sweet but not like sweet sweet like sweet cereals

Before I started this "journey" several months back I ate sweet cereals on the regular. Now just granola or oatmeal. Nothing else.

I hope your mom does well. I have also had a family member suffer from Parkinson's. It can be excruciating. Positive thoughts and energy sent your way.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    People around me keep getting new tattoos and it is making me so angry at myself for being indecisive because I want new ink badly, but also want to make sure I am 100% happy with it

I won't get a tattoo unless I like the idea for several months and still want it.

I only have one tattoo.