What irks you?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    This is my parents. I'll go over to their house one day and see them and they're like you don't need to lose weight. It's so unhealthy for you to diet. Let's go out to eat, you're gonna eat. Drives me up the wall that they're not supportive. Mind you I was overweight at 158 and now I'm down to 136!

Maybe they're referring to your dieting while on chemo.

True. Although my understanding is you have enough trouble getting nutrients as is while on chemo and shouldn't really be restricting but I am sure she has a dietitian helping her through chemo.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    What irks me? The people that walk over to my side of building, passing 2 bathrooms, to use the one over here. Go ahead and make it obvious you're coming over here to drop a deuce.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    Options
    Trying to crawl out of bed when its freezing outside the blankets!
  • ttiffanytx
    ttiffanytx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ttiffanytx wrote: »
    ttiffanytx wrote: »
    When someone describes themself as "witty" or emphasizes that they are really funny- and then they're not.
    I hate when someone says they have a great sense of humor and then can't make me laugh or even chuckle.
    Don't set me up and then not deliver the goods!

Lol

I would disappoint you so hard. So so hard.

I'm looking forward to the attempt.

Now I feel pressure. You haven't seen how I choke under pressure yet, have you?

No I haven't had the pleasure- yet.
    Also Queen's "under pressure" will be stuck in my head all day so thank you for that.
    Lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    The fact that the phrase "the elephant in the room" has a negative connotation. I think an elephant in the room would be the best thing ever.

I usually am the elephant in the room.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,192 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    The fact that DOMS exist. Excuse me, world, but I am doing a good thing by exercising, why are you HURTING ME?!

I have to agree with this one. The world seems to prefer us to sit on the couch and eat chips i think.

Calve DOMS are the worst!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    When mfp keeps on notifying me on a conversation that I'm not part of...anymore :D
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yes I have a dietitian and multiple doctors that help me through everything. My vitamins are in normal range, though I do take a multivitamin. They aren't saying about me dieting on chemo. They're talking about they think I'm already skinny so they don't see the need to diet. But I have a pouch I'd like to get rid of. As long as my doctors think it's okay for me to diet, which I know my limits, then I'm free to diet. Regardless of chemo.
  • aemw93
    aemw93 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    When people walk in groups on the sidewalk and go sooooo slowly! Especially when I’m in a rush, I end up doing this weird walk run thing back and forth behind them :D
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    People talking to me when I'm on the phone and telling me stuff to say to the person on the phone. Just wait and talk to them yourself.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    fat necrosis
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    Options
    Not being able to eat whatever the Helllloooooo that I want! :confounded:
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,192 Member
    Options
    My dentist office texting, emailing and calling to confirm the same appointment. I don't even want to go anymore.

Amen
  • InItToWinIt81
    InItToWinIt81 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    When people don't come talk to you at the office, even though they sit right next to you...and then complain about you because of what they FELT was right.