JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 17

Options

Replies

• KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Gaia85 wrote: »
    @KayHBE Congratulations on your soon-to-be grandmother-hood (and the new low weight!)

9/26: 155.2 :)/Slow and steady it seems. 0.4 lbs away from being in the normal BMI range for the first time in my adult life! Ate back exercise calories, so slightly under calorie goal (including exercise). My muscles ache from the lifting! Worried about my sushi dinner tomorrow. It's definitely a weakness of mine.
    9/27: (Eating at a sushi restaurant...)
    9/28:
    9/29:

R17 GW: 156

Awe thanks I'm very excited! Also you must be 5'6"? I'm working towards that healthy BMI goal too, looks like you'll be there very soon!!!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,884 Member
    Options
    @brittanydashnay Two months ago all of those goodies would have appealed to me. Now they all sound sort of disgusting. (No offense intended.) I can't believe how my mind set has changed since I started doing Keto. I made 3 dozen Buckeyes with my friends the other night and didn't eat a single one. Thank you for your post that made me realize how much I have changed!

@NormaV14 how do you feel at this weight? Are you still running? Firm muscle looks slimmer than flabby fat so this may be where you belong. Maintain for awhile and see how you feel. Don't stress over it! Go with the flow, as we used to say. JMHO

@rtls BOO to the chest infection!

@calichiro welcome to the group!