Lessons I’ve learned on MFP (Chit Chat/Fun & Games):

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My eyeballs 360 often.
    "the pot calling the kettle black" applies to many.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    That if the people ive seen on these forums posting for years were actually serious about fitness, they would all be instagram models by now. Majority of people in the forums only have fit fingers.

I disagree with the instagram models thing. Not everyone is an attention hoor. Although there are PLENTY on here that's for sure.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I've learned that people here have "inside jokes".

Yup
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    I learned that if you search google images for any mfp username, you just might find your own picture. :o
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I learned that if you search google images for any mfp username, you just might find your own picture. :o

I've seen this too, especially if they've quoted you in the selfie thread or vice versa

Yes or if they've quoted you in ANY thread.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    That if the people ive seen on these forums posting for years were actually serious about fitness, they would all be instagram models by now. Majority of people in the forums only have fit fingers.

I disagree with the instagram models thing. Not everyone is an attention hoor. Although there are PLENTY on here that's for sure.

I awesomed this. I would also like to add that people on here may be trying to better themselves, but they struggle with health issues that keep them overweight.
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    That maybe I don't belong here.

I was actually told I didn't belong here.
  • Joe_Cheech
    Joe_Cheech Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Im new to this, wow.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I've seen this too, especially if they've quoted you in the selfie thread or vice versa

Oh god.

I just did it and it's just a wall of me and MFP people

Wow, this is indeed a good lesson.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I learned that being new to the threads is like being at a new school. Once the people get to know you, they start warming up to your personality. And if not, who really cares? Keep doing you. :smile:
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I have learned to keep my opinions to myself. Sometimes you try to help but then end up getting attacked by others. It's kind of sad because it keeps me from participating as much as I would like to.
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Corprina wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    That maybe I don't belong here.

I was actually told I didn't belong here.

By who? Where?

I would never call anyone out. I was just responding to the poster ahead of me. And besides I don't care what someone says. If I want to be here I'll be here.