Lessons I’ve learned on MFP (Chit Chat/Fun & Games):

Options
Just_J_Now
Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
- Beware of who you exchange naughty messages with. People will screenshot your message and put you on blast. TRUST NO ONE!
- Not everyone recognizes your sarcasm or sense of humor. They will hate you and possibly wish diarrhea upon you.
- Don’t get butthurt if your thread doesn’t make it far. Just go fish for compliments in one of the "person above you" threads.

What have you learned ladies and gents?

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Some people are just unfun

and @jenjencin78 update us on whether the spider won or you!!!!
  • freeforms1979
    freeforms1979 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    the replies to my messages are rarely as fun as I hope they'll be....
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I'm convinced the mods purposely sit out a thread and get a good laugh before they shut it down.

I wholeheartedly agree with this and have thought this several times. I'm pretty sure they check out the cleavage pics and probably have saved some.
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    this place is full to the brim of folks needing validation and attention

this
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    Kik isn't that secure.....not sure why people use it. Third parties have access....it's not like whatsapp or other chatting apps
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    henshemi wrote: »
    Kik isn't that secure.....not sure why people use it. Third parties have access....it's not like whatsapp or other chatting apps

Just another reason I refuse to kik. Hell to the naw.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Maximus wrote: »
    1) MFP friendships are very shallow. People want your support, attention, etc until they find someone else to give it to them the next week. Then you're yesterday's news.

2) Newbies who gather 150 friends in their first week won't last more than 3 months here before deactivating.

3) The hot ladies who have been on here for less than a month and have one profile pic? Catfish. They are dudes (or one in particular), wanting to exchange nude progress pics with other MFP women. There are websites full of profile/selfie/nude pics of individuals that can keep a catfish going for months. Ladies beware.

4) The "blah blah person above you" threads are a total beating.

I've met a few legit, genuine people on here. But you have to be super careful who you open up to. Not everyone is your "friend". And for heaven's sake people....don't exchange noodz! I've heard legend of secret Kik clubs where the pics are shared for other's amusement.

^^^ truth..
  • xxsplease
    xxsplease Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anything past 5 pages is good for lolz