Lessons I’ve learned on MFP (Chit Chat/Fun & Games):

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I have learned from the chit chat fun and games forums that there are some people out there with great creativity and sense of humor. I have learned that there are some people out there with mean streaks a mile long with no other obvious purpose of being here besides putting that mean streak to use. I have also learned that some people are just weirdos. I think I see a common trend among many of the people who post often, and that is...either loneliness or boredom in their real lives perhaps. No judging, just a guess on my part. I think the forums are a fun way to reach out and connect with people as long as you are aware that, like in real life, there are good people, so-so people, and asshats. I think a very important lesson I have learned is that since this is an online community most people view others as disposable and easily replaceable. Those who truly care are indeed special.

Spot on. Love you girl!
  • walpy27
    walpy27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lovely0770 wrote: »
    I've learned that if you don't private message a lot, talk dirty or share photos privately.... you're likely not going to get a ton of support.

I guess I really didn't know this was a thing.. I feel like I have some great MFP friends!

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I've learned that I suck at the whole Wall Love thing.
    I don't have enough synonyms for "Babe", "Sweets", "Hot Stuff", and "Sexy Face" in my vocabulary.
    I guess I just suck at that whole competitive trying to out flirt others kind of thing.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I don't have enough synonyms for "Babe", "Sweets", "Hot Stuff", and "Sexy Face" in my vocabulary.
    I guess I just suck at that whole competitive trying to out flirt others kind of thing.

<3 you.

I suck too.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »

<3 you.

I suck too.

That makes three of us.
  • CherylNTexas
    CherylNTexas Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I've learned that the Fun & Games forums can be fun, as expected. If support is needed this isn't where you come. (Oh, and the whole some people are vicious thing. That too.)
  • CherylNTexas
    CherylNTexas Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Today I learned that I'm very undisciplined, and I really shouldn't spend 80+% of my work day on these forums. yikes...4:00 already.....
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    ive learned not to eat yellow snow

It's one of the few things I can make !!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I've learned not to get too offended when "friends" delete me. I also learned where they live. >:) (Evil laugh)
    #boiledrabbit

This is why I <3 you ..
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    People always talk about cliques. Where are the cliques? Am I in a clique?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    You are universally loved .... :*
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »

If there are cliques, my invitations must have been lost in the mail...

Ohh pullease you are like the sun with all the little planets orbiting around you ..basking in your warmth :)
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2016
    Options

If there are cliques, my invitations must have been lost in the mail...

Ohh pullease you are like the sun with all the little planets orbiting around you ..basking in your warmth :)

That is a truckload of bulls**t right there....

Nope..we all loves ya <3;)