Lessons I’ve learned on MFP (Chit Chat/Fun & Games):

Options

Replies

• ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I've learned that it's counter productive to actually count on someone on here. I'll support them as much as they need, but I'm not going to assume they will be there for me if I need them. That makes me appreciate the time I interact with them for what it is...they may be gone five minutes from now.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I've learned I have some true friends, others...not so much.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Me too
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Theres some super sweet and awesome people on here for the most part ...but every so often like clock work ..a hater shows up to stir and cause discontent...its always a relief when they disappear .. (trolls) people ..
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Mostly what I've learned: People take this shet too seriously :joy:

That's a fact jack !! Or Jen !! Lol
  • 40_fit_40
    40_fit_40 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    There are a few ladies you need to watch out for ;)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

<3 you J. :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I've learned that it's counter productive to actually count on someone on here. I'll support them as much as they need, but I'm not going to assume they will be there for me if I need them. That makes me appreciate the time I interact with them for what it is...they may be gone five minutes from now.

So true. People come and go and you invest time into them yet rarely get the same in return. But I guess it's like giving a gift..better to give than receive
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

So true. People come and go and you invest time into them yet rarely get the same in return. But I guess it's like giving a gift..better to give than receive

Will you marry me Ali, now that I'm almost single? :#
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Will you marry me Ali, now that I'm almost single? :#

If I bribe you with wine..can I get a date before you remarry :*
  • synchkat
    Options
    She's mine Jo
    @J_Surita3 come on my family cruise in October...we can get married on the cruise!!!!
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    I've learned people have different definitions of friends. I'll stick to my own belief of one, since yah know it's mine and I can control that.
  • Geeky_and_Cheeky
    Geeky_and_Cheeky Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I learned so much on this thread
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    You will get people mad if you don't rate them as a 10, lol :#
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    It kind of seems like there are gangs and I picture them all as West Side Story Sharks and Jets, dancing around and snapping their fingers. There are The Chit Chat Forum Gang, The Fun&Games Forum Gang, and The NO NONSENSE Forums Only Gangs. :) Lots of finger snapping and musical numbers

Am I in a gang? I like to think of myself as a lone wolf that can hop in and out of certain gangs....that's cooler :sunglasses:
  • synchkat
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    It kind of seems like there are gangs and I picture them all as West Side Story Sharks and Jets, dancing around and snapping their fingers. There are The Chit Chat Forum Gang, The Fun&Games Forum Gang, and The NO NONSENSE Forums Only Gangs. :) Lots of finger snapping and musical numbers

Am I in a gang? I like to think of myself as a lone wolf that can hop in and out of certain gangs....that's cooler :sunglasses:

My gang throws up jazz hands every chance they get. not sure why my numbers are dwindling, everyone loves a little razzle dazzle....wanna join mine?