Lessons I’ve learned on MFP (Chit Chat/Fun & Games):

Options

Replies

• FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I've learned coffee is an acceptable sole reason for friendship.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to join all groups?
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I've learned coffee is an acceptable sole reason for friendship.

You are the LEADER of the Coffee Gang. King Coffee.

Hell yes! Now I need to perfect the best coffee cupcake and then on to worldwide coffeedom. #CaffeiNation
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    It kind of seems like there are gangs and I picture them all as West Side Story Sharks and Jets, dancing around and snapping their fingers. There are The Chit Chat Forum Gang, The Fun&Games Forum Gang, and The NO NONSENSE Forums Only Gangs. :) Lots of finger snapping and musical numbers

Am I in a gang? I like to think of myself as a lone wolf that can hop in and out of certain gangs....that's cooler :sunglasses:

My gang throws up jazz hands every chance they get. not sure why my numbers are dwindling, everyone loves a little razzle dazzle....wanna join mine?

I'm pretty sure Will Ferell And John Heder are in your gang. Plus everyone in your gang gets free leg warmers!

This is true. Legwarmers are part of the uniform. Or fun socks. I don't discriminate.....much
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

You are The Leader of MFP @slimgirljo15 so only you can answer that

;) ....aww ..but I think I will pass on the "No nonsense " forum Gang
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    It kind of seems like there are gangs and I picture them all as West Side Story Sharks and Jets, dancing around and snapping their fingers. There are The Chit Chat Forum Gang, The Fun&Games Forum Gang, and The NO NONSENSE Forums Only Gangs. :) Lots of finger snapping and musical numbers

Am I in a gang? I like to think of myself as a lone wolf that can hop in and out of certain gangs....that's cooler :sunglasses:

You are in the Peanut Butter Fan Club Gang....and the Quit Taking Things Too Seriously Gang....plus lots of people are floaters :D

Am I a "Floater?!" I sure feel like a floater sometimes lolol
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options

You are The Leader of MFP @slimgirljo15 so only you can answer that

;) ....aww ..but I think I will pass on the "No nonsense " forum Gang

yes, me too. I think they all get framed copies of rules and regulations for random clubs.

^^^^^ She is in the Sweetness Warrior Gang--Their Leader actually :*<3:*
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm not in a gang, but I am singing and dancing. Also, I don't know how I ended up in this thread. I thought I had commented in it and I hadn't. But, now I have. *snapping fingers*
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    The less people know the better
  • tragicfox
    tragicfox Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm fatter than I want to be and it's all my fault. 4srs.
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    That joy of discovering new music
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Jut like in real life you can't trust everyone and people lie and don't appreciate friendship but like real life you can find one or two really good people who you can trust and rely on
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    I've learned that there are s lot of lonely people in this world and many who have an almost pathological need for attention....these are the people who attract drama.

I've made some lifelong friends here who have come to mean a lot to me....but I keep that group small.